Windows 10: what happens if 1903 is not "downloaded and installed"?

Discus and support what happens if 1903 is not "downloaded and installed"? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; will 1903 be auto installed without user interaction at some point in time if the selected behavior is the default one? if it's not updated to 1903,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by myname mysurname, Nov 11, 2019.

1. what happens if 1903 is not "downloaded and installed"?

will 1903 be auto installed without user interaction at some point in time if the selected behavior is the default one?

if it's not updated to 1903, will the computer keep getting other updates? until when?

:)

myname mysurname, Nov 11, 2019
  2. varxtis Win User

Cannot update to 1903

O_O thats a lot of steps. Starting in a few mins. Quick question though:
    You list a set of instructions for "Windows 10 iso as an in place upgrade repair" with links, and then you included a box for "Routine troubleshooting steps" with 13 steps including links.

Which should I be following first?

PLEASE don't hate me for asking this as this just occurred to me. Should I try the update in Safe mode? I downloaded the MediaCreationTool 1903, but it wasn't successful in doing the update, nor was it successful in creating Usb install.

varxtis, Nov 11, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 11, 2019
  4. chideock Win User

what happens if 1903 is not "downloaded and installed"?

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

what happens if 1903 is not "downloaded and installed"?

1. what happens if 1903 is not "downloaded and installed"? - Similar Threads - happens 1903 downloaded

2. What happened to my "This PC Download" ???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happened to my "This PC Download" ???: As a photographer, I download a lot of material - my files go into folders that are dated 'June 2022" and so on - and ALWAYS put them in the This PC Download" which has unaccountably disappeared - instead, I see iCloud Drive - which is funny since I no longer have an iPhone -...
  3. What happened to my "This PC Download" ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my "This PC Download" ???: As a photographer, I download a lot of material - my files go into folders that are dated 'June 2022" and so on - and ALWAYS put them in the This PC Download" which has unaccountably disappeared - instead, I see iCloud Drive - which is funny since I no longer have an iPhone -...
  4. What happened to my "This PC Download" ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What’s happening to my installation?????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s happening to my installation?????: Windows apps problem - I am incredibly confused,I’m trying to download halo MCC rn, I’ve set my default save location to my my second hdd but the file size suggests it is not on that drive, on my c drive the free space is suddenly significantly low and it looks like the game...
  6. What is happening?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is happening?!: Idk what happening! I got a raspi4 on the network a few days ago and it worked fine. I turned it off, came back a day later and had no service. I've done everything to get it up and running again. The real problem is, nothing is working now. I dont know of any of it OS...
  7. Win10 1903 downloads but, will not install. "What needs your attention" window opens and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 1903 downloads but, will not install. "What needs your attention" window opens and...: Ugh. I've restarted 3 times with no success. I reviewed update history and can not find anything that appears incomplete. Thank you for reading....
  8. Win10 1903 update not downloading or installing

Win10 1903 update not downloading or installing: I get the following message on the update page: The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's...
  9. 1903 download

1903 download: Each time this has tried to download it has slowed down my computer. This pc is only 6 months old and has 871 gb free space. I refuse to download it until the problem is corrected....
  10. What happened to all my downloaded files???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happened to all my downloaded files???: I am using Windows 10 ( not sure if that's the issue or not) but I haven't used my laptop in a couple of weeks but I went to open some files this morning that were downloaded months and several over a year ago and I have been accessing with no problem and ALL of my downloaded...