Windows 10: what happens if i copy windows 7 system32 folder and paste in windows 10

Discus and support what happens if i copy windows 7 system32 folder and paste in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ihave new modern pc and i can use windows ,xp or 7 because i have Uefi GPT bios and i only can use windows 8, 10 and linux systems so im installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ViktorMilivojevic, Nov 14, 2018.

1. what happens if i copy windows 7 system32 folder and paste in windows 10

Ihave new modern pc and i can use windows ,xp or 7 because i have Uefi GPT bios and i only can use windows 8, 10 and linux systems so im installed windows 10 and what happens if i copy windows 7 system32 folder and paste in windows 10, do this works! (sorry for my bad english).

:)

ViktorMilivojevic, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    i need help copying and pasting inside windows 10 app folders and subfolders

Does this help?

How to Get Access to WindowsApps Folder in Windows 10

Sasqui, Nov 14, 2018
  4. what happens if i copy windows 7 system32 folder and paste in windows 10

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

what happens if i copy windows 7 system32 folder and paste in windows 10

1. what happens if i copy windows 7 system32 folder and paste in windows 10 - Similar Threads - happens copy system32

2. What happens if I delete system32 folder in non-OS SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens if I delete system32 folder in non-OS SSD?: Will it affect my PC? That drive doesn't even use Windows its just there for storage it use to run OS but I use an SSD now Is it safe to delete?...
  3. What happens if I delete system32 folder in non-OS SSD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens if I delete system32 folder in non-OS SSD?: Will it affect my PC? That drive doesn't even use Windows its just there for storage it use to run OS but I use an SSD now Is it safe to delete?...
  4. What happens/ can i archive system32?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens/ can i archive system32?: what happens if i archive system32? Though even if i can archive system32 will windows stop me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-can-i-archive-system32/98a17218-8827-479a-b70a-71eb466b37be
  5. What happens/ can i archive system32?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens/ can i archive system32?: what happens if i archive system32? Though even if i can archive system32 will windows stop me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-can-i-archive-system32/98a17218-8827-479a-b70a-71eb466b37be
  6. What happens/ can i archive system32?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Copy paste in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy paste in windows 10: Copy paste in windows 10 , When we try copy hindi text from outer source like internet and try to paste paint ,adobe ps7 , it's not working, showing there only boxes and boxes ,can you solve this problem in your next version of windows?...
  8. Copy and Paste in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy and Paste in Windows 10: Hi,I am using a new computer with Windows 10 and every time I copy and paste pictures it takes long time to finish. How do I make it faster?In my experience Windows 7 does a faster job than Windows 10.Thanks....
  9. Past copies of windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Past copies of windows 10: Is it possible to find past product keys for copies of windows 10 that I owned where the HDD died? Does Microsoft keep a database of all past copies owned and am I able to reactivate the license?...
  10. Copy & Paste differences with Win. 7 & 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy & Paste differences with Win. 7 & 10?: I have several Windows systems! 2 x Windows 10 & 1 x Windows 7 Prof. I noticed that when Copying and Pasting files in Windows 10, it doesn't appear to have the File check saying ' Newer ' (as does Win. 7 Prof) if the file to be copied over is Newer than the existing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. copy paste windows.old system32