Windows 10: What happens if I delete a account on my pc Thats an administrator? What account will...

Discus and support What happens if I delete a account on my pc Thats an administrator? What account will... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What happens if I delete a account on my pc Thats an administrator? What account will become the administrator then? Because when I try to change my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Key_Information5562, Apr 1, 2021.

1. What happens if I delete a account on my pc Thats an administrator? What account will...

What happens if I delete a account on my pc Thats an administrator? What account will become the administrator then? Because when I try to change my accounts type it says that account A (administrator account) is still the administrator when I supposedly change account b to administrator? So I think that deleting the administrator account is my only option left.

submitted by /u/Key_Information5562
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Key_Information5562, Apr 1, 2021
  2. iamollie Win User

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Apr 1, 2021
  3. iamollie Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

i have no access to that administrator account
    Sorry guys ill clarify a bit
    I have an operating system with three accounts on it, 2 administrators and 1 limited
    I need to delete one of the administrators but i have no access to the other
    I can plug the hard drive into other computers to access it from there
    thanks

iamollie, Apr 1, 2021
  4. modder Win User

What happens if I delete a account on my pc Thats an administrator? What account will...

Deleting User Accounts

more info : when logon screen appear ,user name:administrator (depend os language ) without password --- now you are a super administrator

modder, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

What happens if I delete a account on my pc Thats an administrator? What account will...

1. What happens if I delete a account on my pc Thats an administrator? What account will... - Similar Threads - happens delete account

2. What happens when you change accounts on PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens when you change accounts on PC?: So recently my Microsoft account was hacked into and credentials were changed. Ive been in talks with the Cyber Division and they had me make a new account and "transferred" gave for free to replace my Microsoft Office 2021. They basically said they couldnt go back into the...
  3. What happens when you change accounts on PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What happens when you change accounts on PC?: So recently my Microsoft account was hacked into and credentials were changed. Ive been in talks with the Cyber Division and they had me make a new account and "transferred" gave for free to replace my Microsoft Office 2021. They basically said they couldnt go back into the...
  4. What will happen if i add my school account

What will happen if i add my school account: If I add my school email account to my personal laptop will my school be able to control my entire laptop or just the account I link the email to....
  5. What will happen if i add my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will happen if i add my school account: If I add my school email account to my personal laptop will my school be able to control my entire laptop or just the account I link the email to....
  6. What happens to Windows when I delete my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens to Windows when I delete my Microsoft account?: I want to delete my Microsoft account, but I'm unsure of what will happen with my PC since it runs on Windows. What will happen with all my files? Will i get locked out?...
  7. What happens to Windows when I delete my Microsoft account?

What happens to Windows when I delete my Microsoft account?: I want to delete my Microsoft account, but I'm unsure of what will happen with my PC since it runs on Windows. What will happen with all my files? Will i get locked out?...
  8. What to do if there are no Administrator accounts on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What to do if there are no Administrator accounts on my laptop?: (It won't let me post on r/techsupport. So sorry, but I need this: my laptop means the world to me.) So, my Windows 10, Acer laptop is doing that glitch where it just constantly restarts. Now, I followed a YouTube tutorial on how to fix the issue. And it worked- well,...
  9. What happen if I log in with local account instead of microsoft account and then delete my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What happen if I log in with local account instead of microsoft account and then delete my...: I use a microsoft account from years ago now I switch it to a local account and I decide to remove my previous microsoft account. Now I just want to know what will happen if I do so. I mean to say if there will be any harmful effect done if I do or how much app or software or...
  10. What happened to my account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happened to my account?: Why is my other account being reviewed by moderators? I simply tried to post the following question but it always froze and now it says my account is being reviewed and all my posts are missing. Why? No insults, no hate - just pointing out a bug that happend again after...