Windows 10: What happens if I disable Intel HD Graphics 5600 under the Display Adapters tab in Device...

Discus and support What happens if I disable Intel HD Graphics 5600 under the Display Adapters tab in Device... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I do have a built-in graphics card, if that helps. I'm having problems with my VR headset and the display port is connected to Integrated Graphics so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BigmansFacilities, Dec 7, 2020.

1. What happens if I disable Intel HD Graphics 5600 under the Display Adapters tab in Device...

I do have a built-in graphics card, if that helps. I'm having problems with my VR headset and the display port is connected to Integrated Graphics so I want to connect it directly to the Graphics Card by disabling Intel. Let me know if I'm just destroying my PC or if this doesn't do anything performance wise.

submitted by /u/BigmansFacilities
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BigmansFacilities, Dec 7, 2020

2. Display adapters - Intel HD graphics driver

I have deleted and removed the display adapter for a Dell XPS 13 9380 . I have downloaded the Intel HD graphics driver from Dell Website but now i cannot see this in the list on my device manager. i dont know know what to do now.

thanks.

BrianMolloy, Dec 7, 2020
  3. perkinw Win User
    What will happen if I disable my only display adapter

An engineer at Adobe is helping me diagnose a problem with Photoshop. He suggested that I disable my AMD card from device manager and run Photoshop on the integrated graphics to see if the issue persists.

When I check Device Manager, I see only one display adapter listed:

What happens if I disable Intel HD Graphics 5600 under the Display Adapters tab in Device... [​IMG]

Shouldn't the integrated graphics also be listed? If AMD is my only display adapter, I am reluctant to disable it.

Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.592)

perkinw, Dec 7, 2020
  4. What happens if I disable Intel HD Graphics 5600 under the Display Adapters tab in Device...

2 display adapters, what happens if i disable 1?

I have 2 display adapters, AMD Radeon (TM) R5 M330 and Intel(R) HD Graphics 520. What would happen if i disable the Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 display adapter?

MadhavMamtura, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

What happens if I disable Intel HD Graphics 5600 under the Display Adapters tab in Device...

1. What happens if I disable Intel HD Graphics 5600 under the Display Adapters tab in Device... - Similar Threads - happens disable Intel

2. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  3. 2 display adapters, what happens if i disable 1?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 display adapters, what happens if i disable 1?: I have 2 display adapters, AMD Radeon TM R5 M330 and IntelR HD Graphics 520. What would happen if i disable the IntelR HD Graphics 520 display adapter?...
  4. Intel Graphics Not showing under display adapters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Graphics Not showing under display adapters: Hello, I just built my first PC. I have a MSI B550 Gaming Edge Wifi mother board, a AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, 16 GB of RAM and a WD Black 1 TB NVME M.2 hard drive. I also have a ASRock Radeon RX570 4 GB graphics card installed. I am running this with a brand new Windows 10...
  5. Display adapters - Intel HD graphics driver

Display adapters - Intel HD graphics driver: I have deleted and removed the display adapter for a Dell XPS 13 9380 . I have downloaded the Intel HD graphics driver from Dell Website but now i cannot see this in the list on my device manager. i dont know know what to do now. thanks....
  6. Microsoft basic graphics adapter not updating to Intel HD Graphics

Microsoft basic graphics adapter not updating to Intel HD Graphics: so i had this nvidia graphics adapter and whenever i updated its driver it only made my screen black and i cant see anything so i had to remove the driver update everytime because i though i can fix it somehow with something, but i got tired one day and just deleted it i had...
  7. What will happen if I disable my only display adapter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What will happen if I disable my only display adapter: An engineer at Adobe is helping me diagnose a problem with Photoshop. He suggested that I disable my AMD card from device manager and run Photoshop on the integrated graphics to see if the issue persists. When I check Device Manager, I see only one display adapter listed:...
  8. Can i completly disable Intel HD Graphics?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can i completly disable Intel HD Graphics?: When i open the task manager at performence i see this GPU 0 who is Intel HD Graphics I prefer to disable it and use my dedicated video card who in this moment is an GTX 660[ATTACH]...
  9. intel hd graphics

intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...
  10. No Graphic card under display adapters.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No Graphic card under display adapters.: hi guys, i already tried this on the sevenforums but since i upgraded another (older) laptop to windows 10 with no problems, actually 2x faster higher fps on games and overall better feeling, i wanted to upgrade that laptop also. So the windows 10 upgrade went perfect,...