Windows 10: what happens if I do nothing to black square behind some

Discus and support what happens if I do nothing to black square behind some in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have those black squares behind my folders. My question is what happen if I leave them? If these black squares are difficult to get rid of. Is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Maria8-), Apr 7, 2019.

1. Maria8-) Win User

what happens if I do nothing to black square behind some

I have those black squares behind my folders. My question is what happen if I leave them? If these black squares are difficult to get rid of. Is it good to leave them there? Do I lose any information? Please explain

:)

Maria8-), Apr 7, 2019
  2. AmitHazra Win User
    AmitHazra, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Black square

it appears a black square when I am going to type (the insert tab didn't work) why does I do need help.

AlejandroRodriguez_252000, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. what happens if I do nothing to black square behind some - Similar Threads - happens nothing black

2. Literally nothing working, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Literally nothing working, what do I do?: I woke up this morning, logged into windows, I sat on the login screen for probably 20 seconds before rebooting, then signed in after the reboot; I opened Firefox to go to Youtube, and my video wouldn't load, then I went to check my internet, but I couldn't open it or...
  3. microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens: i was going to play minecraft with my little brother and i needed to sign in but an error code came up and i have been searching how to fix it all day then i tried to sign into microsoft store and when i pressed the sign in button nothing happend....
  4. microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens: i was going to play minecraft with my little brother and i needed to sign in but an error code came up and i have been searching how to fix it all day then i tried to sign into microsoft store and when i pressed the sign in button nothing happend....
  5. Black squares on some W10 desktop icons - quick fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares on some W10 desktop icons - quick fix: Install CCleaner.Create a desktop icon with the following target script:-"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" /AUTO /SHUTDOWNUse this icon to shutdown the PC. Appropriate buffers are cleared by CCleaner, resulting in clean icons on next boot-up.Repeat .........
  6. Black squares on some W10 desktop icons - quick fix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black squares on some W10 desktop icons - quick fix: Install CCleaner.Create a desktop icon with the following target script:-"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" /AUTO /SHUTDOWNUse this icon to shutdown the PC. Appropriate buffers are cleared by CCleaner, resulting in clean icons on next boot-up.Repeat .........
  7. black squar

in Windows 10 Customization
    black squar: so I have this black square bottom left of my screen its not my monitor i reset all setting for it but its still here i have no idea what to do https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/712871459902586880/791937781575319562/image0.jpg...
  8. How do I be rid of these horrible, ugly blue squares behind my icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I be rid of these horrible, ugly blue squares behind my icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NateHoleSwamp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ib6n38/how_do_i_be_rid_of_these_horrible_ugly_blue/
  9. when i insert a cd into my laptop nothing happens. what do i need to do to view it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i insert a cd into my laptop nothing happens. what do i need to do to view it?: when I insert a cd to my laptop nothing happens. am I supposed to be doing something to make it visible ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-insert-a-cd-into-my-laptop-nothing-happens/e5d71712-e8a0-47c9-8808-2645e8ac940e
  10. Black Square behind some of my Folder Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Square behind some of my Folder Icons: Hi, I just had this problem earlier. I had this Folder that has a Black Square behind it. I tried refreshing and it didn't work. I tried moving my files from that folder into another it worked. Deleting it and After refreshing, 4 folders have been affected by this problem....