Windows 10: What happens if i have lost connection to the organization's activation service?

Discus and support What happens if i have lost connection to the organization's activation service? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In midst of doing my business popped up a tab "Your windows license will expire soon" so i thought what it was about, the computer is like 2 months old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JGerhard, Feb 4, 2019.

1. JGerhard Win User

What happens if i have lost connection to the organization's activation service?

In midst of doing my business popped up a tab "Your windows license will expire soon" so i thought what it was about, the computer is like 2 months old now and i was questioning how come that its going to expire so soon. So i tried looking up the problem on here. I found many different solutions to getting rid of it, i got my product key and and stuck with one.

It was to do with Command prompt and running it with administrator. and so i did. I did Slmgr -rearm and restarted my computer.

When the computer restarted, my computer said that it had lost connection to the organization's activation service.

Is there any way i can regain connection to the organization's activation service or is it big trouble?

Would it mean that i cant activate my computer now at all? Or is it no big problem?

Best regards,

Gerhard

:)

JGerhard, Feb 4, 2019

2. Connect to your organizations activation server.

"Windows can't connect to your organizations activation service"

MAHDISALAH1, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Feb 4, 2019
  4. AR2780 Win User

What happens if i have lost connection to the organization's activation service?

Windows is activated using your organization's acting service

Windows is activated using your organization's acting service and is requesting that i change the code or resolve this what will happen if i don't sort this out?

AR2780, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

1. What happens if i have lost connection to the organization's activation service? - Similar Threads - happens lost connection

2. Windows bootcamp. What happens if I have the "Activate windows" watermark. What are the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows bootcamp. What happens if I have the "Activate windows" watermark. What are the...: So I am using Macbook pro 2012 and I plan on downloading the Windows 10 OS in my macbook. I have watched several tutorials on how to do it and all of the ones I watched have the exact same instructions. One thing I have heard of is that you get to choose between windows home...
  3. Windows bootcamp. What happens if I have the "Activate windows" watermark. What are the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows bootcamp. What happens if I have the "Activate windows" watermark. What are the...: So I am using Macbook pro 2012 and I plan on downloading the Windows 10 OS in my macbook. I have watched several tutorials on how to do it and all of the ones I watched have the exact same instructions. One thing I have heard of is that you get to choose between windows home...
  4. Windows bootcamp. What happens if I have the "Activate windows" watermark. What are the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What happened to Customer service ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to Customer service ?: Hello, my username was less of a concern at the moment. i want to prioritize typing this post first and worry about that later.for reasons, the phone customer service providers microsoft used to have are no longer available to the public.i don't appreciate it. but to whoever...
  6. Connecting to organization activation server

Connecting to organization activation server: My windows is not activating and whenever I try to activate it, it keeps on telling me it cannot connect to my organisation activation server and I just boughtmy laptop, I do not even know what organization that will be, houw do I go about this?...
  7. I Have no idea what happened...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Have no idea what happened...: I went to restart my computer and left the room and came back to find my desktop completely reset. I still have all my apps and data but I can only access it from OS C:/ Users /(username) For example if I open the file explorer and hit documents nothing is there. If I go...
  8. Removing organization's activation service

Removing organization's activation service: I have surface go that I installed Windows 10 enterprise version from my university. I activated Windows 10 using the KMS file that the university provided so now the windows activation says "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service." I'll be...
  9. "windows is activated using your organization's activation service"

"windows is activated using your organization's activation service": So... I'm having an issue here I hope you guys will be able to help me with. Here's the story: Windows 10 was pre-installed when I bought this laptop. Recently I started getting a pop-up saying that my windows license will expire soon and that I should go into settings....
  10. connecting to organizations activation server?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    connecting to organizations activation server?: How can i connect to the windows 10 enterprise organizations server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/connecting-to-organizations-activation-server/aa2a42d7-2341-4f9a-8f96-b638b6fa2ce3"