Windows 10: What happens if I leave my Microsoft account as a member?

Discus and support What happens if I leave my Microsoft account as a member? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Will my account be erased if i leave my microsft family... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by angelojose06, Feb 6, 2021.

1. What happens if I leave my Microsoft account as a member?

Will my account be erased if i leave my microsft family

:)

angelojose06, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add a family member to your Microsoft account, I suggest you to follow the steps from

Add members to your Microsoft family.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Messages missing for some members of a Room

This may occur if your Room member ‘buddy’ relationships have gotten out of sync. Or, if your Microsoft account is currently in a state that requires attention.

• If you are a Room owner
    Go to the Members list, tap Members, and remove the member(s) that have the issue. Once they’ve been removed, re-invite them to join the Room.

• If you are a Room member
    Go to the Members list, tap […] and tap leave room. Once you’ve departed the room, have the Room owner re-invite you to join the room again.

• Check to make sure your Microsoft account is in good standing
    On your PC, log into OneDrive.com or Outlook.com with your Microsoft account. If there’s any problems – such as an account suspension – with your Microsoft account, you’ll be prompted to take care of
    those problems.

Mike Mongeau, Feb 6, 2021
  4. What happens if I leave my Microsoft account as a member?

Windows Hello won't work for a family member account

• Have you applied a group policy? If yes, you may check this article on
      how to resolve the issue.
      • No group policy applied
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
      • It’s a new computer. As soon as I created my administrator account I created a family account for my wife. Everything else works on her account but Windows Hello does not work (the camera).
    • What is the exact error message?
      • I attempted to attach screen shots of each step we have gone through but it would accept Word or PDF files. Is there another way I can get them to you?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
      • I deleted her family member account, created a PC account (with the same results), deleted the PC account and recreated the family member account. No luck with her Windows Hello.
    There is a possibility that the family member account/profile that you have created is corrupted/damaged. We suggest that you try re-configuring the profile.
    (Already did that)

Michael_DS, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

What happens if I leave my Microsoft account as a member?

1. What happens if I leave my Microsoft account as a member? - Similar Threads - happens leave Microsoft

2. What will happen if i add my school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What will happen if i add my school account: If I add my school email account to my personal laptop will my school be able to control my entire laptop or just the account I link the email to....
  3. What will happen if i add my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will happen if i add my school account: If I add my school email account to my personal laptop will my school be able to control my entire laptop or just the account I link the email to....
  4. I unlink my Microsoft account what Will happen I worried and ITS not my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unlink my Microsoft account what Will happen I worried and ITS not my account: HELPPP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unlink-my-microsoft-account-what-will-happen-i/a66244fa-b3b2-46e0-8e05-a56c6ddff8cc
  5. I unlink my Microsoft account what Will happen I worried and ITS not my account

I unlink my Microsoft account what Will happen I worried and ITS not my account: HELPPP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unlink-my-microsoft-account-what-will-happen-i/a66244fa-b3b2-46e0-8e05-a56c6ddff8cc
  6. What happens to Windows when I delete my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens to Windows when I delete my Microsoft account?: I want to delete my Microsoft account, but I'm unsure of what will happen with my PC since it runs on Windows. What will happen with all my files? Will i get locked out?...
  7. What happens to Windows when I delete my Microsoft account?

What happens to Windows when I delete my Microsoft account?: I want to delete my Microsoft account, but I'm unsure of what will happen with my PC since it runs on Windows. What will happen with all my files? Will i get locked out?...
  8. What will happen to my files after i close my Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What will happen to my files after i close my Microsoft account?: For example if i were to close my Microsoft account, what would happen to my files on the desktop associated with it? I have plenty of files and i do not want to lose them, so I am wondering what would happen to them if I close my account....
  9. What happen if I log in with local account instead of microsoft account and then delete my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What happen if I log in with local account instead of microsoft account and then delete my...: I use a microsoft account from years ago now I switch it to a local account and I decide to remove my previous microsoft account. Now I just want to know what will happen if I do so. I mean to say if there will be any harmful effect done if I do or how much app or software or...
  10. What happened to my account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happened to my account?: Why is my other account being reviewed by moderators? I simply tried to post the following question but it always froze and now it says my account is being reviewed and all my posts are missing. Why? No insults, no hate - just pointing out a bug that happend again after...