Windows 10: what happens if I put background and startup to sleep will I lose programs

Discus and support what happens if I put background and startup to sleep will I lose programs in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my avg says to put a bunch of my programs to sleep to make computer faster can I still open them if they are asleep or will I lose them thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SandraWoods5, Feb 2, 2019.

1. what happens if I put background and startup to sleep will I lose programs

my avg says to put a bunch of my programs to sleep to make computer faster can I still open them if they are asleep or will I lose them thank you Sandra woods

:)

SandraWoods5, Feb 2, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Eric151 Win User

what happens if I put background and startup to sleep will I lose programs

Can't start individual programs in safe mode

I only have a few items in Startup, but I am sure there are many background programs that run automatically and I'm not sure I want to mess around with them.
    I will try your suggestion, but if the problem turns out not to be one of my Startup items what would be the next step?

Eric151, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

what happens if I put background and startup to sleep will I lose programs

1. what happens if I put background and startup to sleep will I lose programs - Similar Threads - happens put background

2. if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping: if i put the laptop in sleep mode, lock screen is not appearingi tried many times, it has been many months the laptop is not locking only and if i close the lid, lock screen does not appear, only the screen blacks out and when i open the lid back on i come where i left off...
  3. if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping: if i put the laptop in sleep mode, lock screen is not appearingi tried many times, it has been many months the laptop is not locking only and if i close the lid, lock screen does not appear, only the screen blacks out and when i open the lid back on i come where i left off...
  4. What happened if i put a DVD of a 360 game on a pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened if i put a DVD of a 360 game on a pc?: Yea sound like a dumb question but i tried and my computer reconized it the game is Halo 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-if-i-put-a-dvd-of-a-360-game-on-a-pc/2733137b-cae4-48ee-a1f9-ec3f4e4b63fd
  5. What happened if i put a DVD of a 360 game on a pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened if i put a DVD of a 360 game on a pc?: Yea sound like a dumb question but i tried and my computer reconized it the game is Halo 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-if-i-put-a-dvd-of-a-360-game-on-a-pc/2733137b-cae4-48ee-a1f9-ec3f4e4b63fd
  6. Program program in startup programs. What is it and how can I disable it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program program in startup programs. What is it and how can I disable it?: So, I bought an Acer PC in 2017. Now it is 2020 and I upgraded my PC and also redownloaded Windows 10. A few months later, it is now October of 2020. I have started to observe some Command Prompts quickly appearing and disappearing upon rebooting the machine and logging in....
  7. what is this program in startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this program in startup?: [ATTACH] i found this thing in my startup tab in task manager, i disabled it cuz idk what is this, and i can't go to it file location is just grayed, so can anyone tell me what is this?...
  8. This is what happens when I put my computer to "sleep", any ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is what happens when I put my computer to "sleep", any ideas?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Alexander_Elysia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/es8ku7/this_is_what_happens_when_i_put_my_computer_to/
  9. windows is not responding after i put somè programs to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows is not responding after i put somè programs to sleep: Avast antivirus suggested that Ì put to sleèp some programs that I had not used for a long time. Ì followed this suggestion. Soon after Ì found several buttons stopped respondIng to my clicks. When I tried to shut off the screen went black, but the power light stayed on....
  10. BSOD When put to sleep and on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When put to sleep and on startup: A few days ago, my PC (Lenovo PC, AMD A10 processor) was working completely fine. But then, I logged on and found that all my services had been disabled. After changing them all back to "Automatic", every time I woke my PC up from Sleep mode, it gave me the BSOD (error:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. put background programs to sleep

2. background and startup programs to sleep

3. how do you put programes to sleep

4. how can i put background and startup services to sleep,
  5. how do you put background and start up to sleep on your laptop,
  6. put start ups to sleep,
  7. put startup programs to sleep,
  8. how to put background programs asleep,
  9. put to sleep background items,
  10. putting background programs to sleep,
  11. what happens if i put programs to sleep