Windows 10: What happens if I reset my pc?

Discus and support What happens if I reset my pc? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Will my softwares like ms office,Adobe Photoshop, Camtasia be deleted if I reset my pc? Please answer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abid AhmedZidan, Oct 26, 2020.

1. What happens if I reset my pc?

Will my softwares like ms office,Adobe Photoshop, Camtasia be deleted if I reset my pc?

Please answer.

:)

Abid AhmedZidan, Oct 26, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Oct 26, 2020
  4. What happens if I reset my pc?

I THINK MY PC RESET IS FROZEN?

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the instructions below:

Power cycle your device. Here are the steps:

• Force shutdown your computer by pressing and holding the power button down for 5 to 10 seconds.
    • Remove all the attached cables for 2 minutes then put them back on.
    If the same thing happens, we suggest that you perform the reset again.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

What happens if I reset my pc?

1. What happens if I reset my pc? - Similar Threads - happens reset

2. I want to reset my laptop, but I'm scared that that usual thing will happen. When it takes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to reset my laptop, but I'm scared that that usual thing will happen. When it takes...: Help submitted by /u/BxAs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcugsx/i_want_to_reset_my_laptop_but_im_scared_that_that/
  3. Got an update for my computer and this happen. Did a factory reset on my computer and YET...

Got an update for my computer and this happen. Did a factory reset on my computer and YET...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigCarlitoBIG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbwu4a/got_an_update_for_my_computer_and_this_happen_did/
  4. What Happened? - Wallpaper Has Gone & All Apps Has Been Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What Happened? - Wallpaper Has Gone & All Apps Has Been Reset: Hello community, last night I was browsing the internet and when I closed my browser, I got the following screen ... [ATTACH] Then I restart my PC and found My OneDrive folder is empty. There's nothing in onedrive and then I access my ondrive from my browser and found all...
  5. What's happening to my PC during factory reset?

What's happening to my PC during factory reset?: Hey y'all, I have a regular Dell laptop using Windows 10 connected to a computer monitor. I initiated a factory reset, but I did it through Windows itself and not the bios. I clicked on Start, went to System Recovery, and launched the reset tool. I picked Fully Clean The...
  6. Laptop reset, what happens to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop reset, what happens to Windows 10?: Hello, I wanted to ask what happens to my windows when I reset my laptop to factory default. If the windows 10 remains on it/ it reinstalls itself or I have to reload it. The problem is that it is older and from my brother and I don't have the whole Windows 10 stuff to...
  7. what happens to windows if i reset my comp.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happens to windows if i reset my comp.: I want to ask that if i reset my comp, by chosing deleting files, folder, setting apps and also wiping out all drives ..Then is it going to remove my windows too??Or it will delete everything except my windows iso??...
  8. Laptop reset - what will happen to my files on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop reset - what will happen to my files on OneDrive?: I want to reset my laptop. I have files on the OneDrive folder on it, which are synced to the Cloud and to my desktop. I've noticed hat, as expected, if I delete a file on the laptop's OneDrive folder, it also disappears from the corresponding desktop's OneDrive folder. Based...
  9. my pc keep crashingand resets and sometime bsod happen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc keep crashingand resets and sometime bsod happen: my pc is 1 and half year old kinda its a gaming pc so my spec is kinda expensive anyway so this start to happend alot im start getting bsod and sometimes my pc just freezes and restart by its own and the weird thing is sometime when my pc crashes and reset i cant see...
  10. Some stuff happened to my laptop, I wanted to factory reset it back from how I got it but...

Some stuff happened to my laptop, I wanted to factory reset it back from how I got it but...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gabriel_Fernadez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx86wt/some_stuff_happened_to_my_laptop_i_wanted_to/