Windows 10: What happens if my onedrive is full

Discus and support What happens if my onedrive is full in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am getting notifications that my onedrive is full and I don't even know what onedrive does. So what do I do? submitted by /u/CyanControl [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CyanControl, Oct 31, 2020.

1. What happens if my onedrive is full

I am getting notifications that my onedrive is full and I don't even know what onedrive does. So what do I do?

submitted by /u/CyanControl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CyanControl, Oct 31, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    What happened to my OneDrive?

Hello Andreah, What happens if my onedrive is full :)

While at OneDrive online, you should be able to click on the two buttons below to do this. The button to the right of sort lets you set to List, Tiles, or Photo view.

What happens if my onedrive is full [​IMG]

Brink, Oct 31, 2020
  4. What happens if my onedrive is full

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

What happens if my onedrive is full

1. What happens if my onedrive is full - Similar Threads - happens onedrive full

2. OneDrive Is Full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Is Full: Unfortunately, when trying to back up my Windows 10 PC with an external hard drive all of the files on it went into the OneDrive. Therefore, the OneDrive is just about full on my quite new HP PC. I want to move the files that have filled up the OneDrive on the PC to the new...
  3. OneDrive Is Full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Is Full: Unfortunately, when trying to back up my Windows 10 PC with an external hard drive all of the files on it went into the OneDrive. Therefore, the OneDrive is just about full on my quite new HP PC. I want to move the files that have filled up the OneDrive on the PC to the new...
  4. OneDrive Is Full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What happened to my desktop/is this full screen start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to my desktop/is this full screen start menu?: Hi, I have a question about whats going on with my computer. A little while ago my husband was trying to get our printer to work on our laptop and after several updates something happened with our laptop and as somebody who doesn't use the computer often I don't even know...
  6. Laptop reset - what will happen to my files on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop reset - what will happen to my files on OneDrive?: I want to reset my laptop. I have files on the OneDrive folder on it, which are synced to the Cloud and to my desktop. I've noticed hat, as expected, if I delete a file on the laptop's OneDrive folder, it also disappears from the corresponding desktop's OneDrive folder. Based...
  7. What happens when you disable/uninstall OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Support
    What happens when you disable/uninstall OneDrive?: I know how to disable OneDrive but wonder what will take its place in the defaults for Word, Excel and Oulook's PST files among many other apps. Thanks. 122819
  8. What happened to my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to my desktop?: I don't like tiles. I want my desktop to look like the old traditional Windows 7, NT, etc with icons that I arrange. Is that possible in Windows 10?...
  9. What happened to my OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to my OneDrive?: I got an email today from microsoft about all the "wonderful" changes they made to onedrive. I went online and looked at my cloud storage and am ticked (not the word I'm using in my head) that they changed everything so that it's filed by date (like google drive/photos)...
  10. What happened to my thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Support
    What happened to my thumbnails?: I took and went to post a screenshot and discovered my image thumbnails have vanished. I wonder if Nvidia's Win 10 driver's (353.62) going nuts again. Any ideas? [img] Edited: Never mind, I'm a dork... I turned off "show thumbnails instead of icons" in Visual...