Windows 10: What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?

Discus and support What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm just kinda curious at what would happen if you end the Task Manager with Task Manager... Would it go into an infinite loop cycle similar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nick_sw, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Nick_sw Win User

What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?

Hello,

I'm just kinda curious at what would happen if you end the Task Manager with Task Manager... Would it go into an infinite loop cycle similar to the "what if you deleted the recycle bin" theory of a black hole in your computer? Would it crash the program?

Not exactly an important question... But, it'd be appreciated if someone could explain what would happen. What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager? cc519747-8c7c-41b1-866a-418fa665bacb?upload=true.png

:)

Nick_sw, Jun 17, 2020
  2. infrared Win User

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager? ;)

infrared, Jun 17, 2020
  3. tigger Win User
    task manager???

can someone tell me what is going on with my task manager,please.-

What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager? [​IMG]

tigger, Jun 17, 2020
  4. What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?

Task manager Cleanup

And clicks on everything. Wonder how long it takes to boot. Pretty soon he's gonna need an extra core just to run Task Manager.

GJSNeptune, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?

1. What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager? - Similar Threads - happens end Task

2. End Task grayed out in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    End Task grayed out in task manager: Hello! i was trying to terminate a task in Task Manager, but i cant because the "End Task" button was grayed out, and only the "Restart" button when selecting Windows Explorer works, On my standard account, its grayed out, however on the administrator, its not grayed out If...
  3. End Task grayed out in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    End Task grayed out in task manager: Hello! i was trying to terminate a task in Task Manager, but i cant because the "End Task" button was grayed out, and only the "Restart" button when selecting Windows Explorer works, On my standard account, its grayed out, however on the administrator, its not grayed out If...
  4. Microsoft.SharePoint.exe -Task in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft.SharePoint.exe -Task in Task Manager: So Today I opened the Task Manager, and I saw a New Task named Microsoft Sharepoint, The first it looked normal but when I went to Security I saw that the Task has full access to the System, Administrators and My User. I dont know if this is a normal Thing please Help me...
  5. Microsoft.SharePoint.exe -Task in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft.SharePoint.exe -Task in Task Manager: So Today I opened the Task Manager, and I saw a New Task named Microsoft Sharepoint, The first it looked normal but when I went to Security I saw that the Task has full access to the System, Administrators and My User. I dont know if this is a normal Thing please Help me...
  6. task manager end process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager end process: I want to end antimalware service executable it has windows defender when i say end task it says access is denied and it can't happen. how do i gain access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-end-process/81d90273-6cff-47b6-8aaa-5c3dfc5a0dba
  7. What's the most important task in task manager?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's the most important task in task manager?: What task will destroy your computer if you disable it? don't ask why I want to know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-most-important-task-in-task-manager/2e3466e9-8a53-4aab-bc53-80b435690b57
  8. End Tasks in Task manager Windows 10

End Tasks in Task manager Windows 10: Why in windows 10 can in not end any task / process using task manager that I would like. For example the Xbox bar. When I try to end the task it tells me that I cannot end the process. In previous versions of windows if I wanted to end a task I could. Now all of the...
  9. End Task Problem. Task Manager.

End Task Problem. Task Manager.: My dad was press the "end task" button and the all of the function (like speakers, search button etc) and opening documents doesn't work anymore. I tried to search some information about these problem but I don't understand very well what I have to do. Please help me to...
  10. What the heck happened to Task Manager?

What the heck happened to Task Manager?: Why does Task Manager no longer run on top of all other apps in Windows so that you can readily close apps/tasks that are causing issues on our systems - the way it used to???...