Windows 10: what happens if you get multiple cmd windows

Discus and support what happens if you get multiple cmd windows in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so this happened 2 days. one in January, one in this month. It is these windows appearing I think are rare. so there's a rare occasion that on startup,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by papperboy3498, Feb 9, 2019.

1. what happens if you get multiple cmd windows

so this happened 2 days. one in January, one in this month. It is these windows appearing I think are rare. so there's a rare occasion that on startup, once I insert my password, multiple cmd windows open for a few seconds, and close. what does this mean?

:)

papperboy3498, Feb 9, 2019

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Feb 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

what happens if you get multiple cmd windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

what happens if you get multiple cmd windows

1. what happens if you get multiple cmd windows - Similar Threads - happens multiple cmd

2. what will happen if you call 8883873986

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what will happen if you call 8883873986: * Duplicate of: What will happen if i call pop up numberI call the number after get the pop up sms and then follow what they say first esc button then windows + r button then open run then type www.support.me then download then open ok allow ok allow then open support windows...
  3. what happens if you rename svchost.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what happens if you rename svchost.exe: what happens if you rename svchost.exesub question-- 1.how to stop delivery optimization as it restarts on its own every time i stop it. 2. how do i tweek NetworkService in that path C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService -p...
  4. what happens if you rename svchost.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    what happens if you rename svchost.exe: what happens if you rename svchost.exesub question-- 1.how to stop delivery optimization as it restarts on its own every time i stop it. 2. how do i tweek NetworkService in that path C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService -p...
  5. what happens if you rename svchost.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. what happens if you don't activate windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what happens if you don't activate windows?: So, I learned from a youtube video that you can install windows without a license and use it without many changes except personalization being deactivated after some time.I'm asking mostly for virtual machine-related stuff, since I'm currently a linux userI do have an...
  7. what happens if you don't activate windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what happens if you don't activate windows?: So, I learned from a youtube video that you can install windows without a license and use it without many changes except personalization being deactivated after some time.I'm asking mostly for virtual machine-related stuff, since I'm currently a linux userI do have an...
  8. what happens if you don't activate windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. What happens if you type - into cmd?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What happens if you type - into cmd?: My friend somehow crashed my computer this way. What happened? PS he isn't my friend anymore submitted by /u/Bulbasheen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwldrw/what_happens_if_you_type_into_cmd/
  10. What happens if you get the password wrong for bitlocker?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What happens if you get the password wrong for bitlocker?: What happens if you get the password wrong for bitlocker? Does it it wipe the hard drive if you put the password incorrectly x amount of times?...