Windows 10: What happens to graphics cards that doesnt support directx 12

Discus and support What happens to graphics cards that doesnt support directx 12 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Seems like if your a gamer, then this is a concern mostly for you only.Unless will be with graphic software. It is likely to make it's way to graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LukaRS, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Maggelan Win User

What happens to graphics cards that doesnt support directx 12

It is likely to make it's way to graphics software as well as video encoding and rendering in short order.

The gains are just to great for them to ignore.

Maggelan, Aug 20, 2015
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

You are right. I have heard DX12 will even allow you to use an AMD/nVidia card simultaneously.

eLPuSHeR, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Maggelan Win User
    I'll repeat this here, Mantle was open to all that wanted to use it.

Nvidia chose not to use it.

Not the same as Nvidia not being able to use it.

Maggelan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What happens to graphics cards that doesnt support directx 12

1. What happens to graphics cards that doesnt support directx 12 - Similar Threads - happens graphics cards

2. Is DirectX 12 Ultimate supported by the GTX 1650?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is DirectX 12 Ultimate supported by the GTX 1650?: If supported how do I enable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-directx-12-ultimate-supported-by-the-gtx-1650/a75b0571-654a-4d74-b860-1bbf6c183ab9
  3. Directx 12 not supported? What does it mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12 not supported? What does it mean?: So, what exactly does it mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12-not-supported-what-does-it-mean/1f9e87e5-892a-4b9a-bc14-3a8d6ffb8757
  4. Directx 12 not supported? What does it mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directx 12 not supported? What does it mean?: So, what exactly does it mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12-not-supported-what-does-it-mean/1f9e87e5-892a-4b9a-bc14-3a8d6ffb8757
  5. Graphics Card not supported

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics Card not supported: I tried changing my graphics card for other applications. But the application does not run on the graphics card. I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling the driver. Every possible thing i have tried and none worked. You guys help...
  6. directx 12 not supporting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    directx 12 not supporting: Few days earlier i buy msi gtx 750ti 2gb gpu The box of GPU clearly shown that the card support direct x12 But when i run dxdiag command it shows direct x12 on system tab But under display tab it shows direct x11 Please see the attachment 57250
  7. Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12

Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12: I am running Win10 Insider Preview! There is Pre Release 3D program. When it starts it checks to see if you computer can run the 3D program! Mine passes all the requirements except DirectX 12. I tried searching all video cards but none mentions if it supports DirectX...
  8. Graphics Card DirectX Issue

Graphics Card DirectX Issue: I have been trying to play Civilization 5 (an older game, I know, but it works fine on my Windows 10 laptop) and it keeps crashing on my Windows 10 desktop. Noticing that it runs in DirectX 9 mode fine and only crashes in DirectX 10/11 mode, I decided to look at my system's...
  9. W10 / DirectX 12 / 3d support

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 / DirectX 12 / 3d support: Hi there When I run dxdiag via run on W10 (build 9926) (in a VM or as native) It shows 3d support and direct3d acceleration IS enabled even though VMware message says 3d support not available on the Host. W10 comes with DirectX 12 but I don't think it does anything yet....
  10. Microsoft to make multiple graphics cards easier w/ DirectX 12 update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to make multiple graphics cards easier w/ DirectX 12 update: One of the most exciting aspects of DirectX 12 is that it allows users to pool together different video cards, with different models and performance, to improve a system’s power. But so far, that promise has only been sporadically fulfilled, because it’s up to developers to...