Windows 10: What happens to my windows 10 when i install a new OS as my main?

Discus and support What happens to my windows 10 when i install a new OS as my main? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So guys i am currently running windows 10 but want to install another OS as my main , so i was wondering what happens to my windows when i delete it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pizza_3a_Frez, Jan 20, 2021.

1. What happens to my windows 10 when i install a new OS as my main?

So guys i am currently running windows 10 but want to install another OS as my main , so i was wondering what happens to my windows when i delete it? Will i be able to get it back on my laptop if i want to go back to windows(it was preinstalled by lenovo and is orginal)?? Is there like a factory reset which deletes my current OS and brings back windows as if my nothing happened? My laptop is lenovo thinkpad T580 Thank you

submitted by /u/Pizza_3a_Frez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pizza_3a_Frez, Jan 20, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 20, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 20, 2021
  4. r.h.p Win User

What happens to my windows 10 when i install a new OS as my main?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

What happens to my windows 10 when i install a new OS as my main?

1. What happens to my windows 10 when i install a new OS as my main? - Similar Threads - happens install main

2. What’s happening to my installation?????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s happening to my installation?????: Windows apps problem - I am incredibly confused,I’m trying to download halo MCC rn, I’ve set my default save location to my my second hdd but the file size suggests it is not on that drive, on my c drive the free space is suddenly significantly low and it looks like the game...
  3. Installing a new SDD, what happens to my Windows 10 license?

Installing a new SDD, what happens to my Windows 10 license?: Hello, I have an older computer laying around that I wanted to give away, coincidentelly I also have a SDD that I won't use anywhere so I figuered I'll install it. The process is pretty straight forward, but when this computer was bought it came with either 7 or 8, and I...
  4. What happen to my Windows 10?

What happen to my Windows 10?: So I check windows update (AMD - System - 2.89.0.54) and after I download it this morning and when I restarted my laptop the entire screen is becoming really weird like - everything become scaled up to 150% - missing brightness option (It's gone like I can't find it anywhere...
  5. problem happening to my os

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem happening to my os: my taskbar restarting for a moment while i open chrome or any app on my pc. is happens after update my windows 10. tell me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-happening-to-my-os/51a37e61-105b-4546-a17e-76f14a3dbc76
  6. Looking for info on what will happen when I install a new drive with windows on it into a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for info on what will happen when I install a new drive with windows on it into a...: I didn't exactly know how to word the question sorry. I'm getting an SSD for my PC and I would like windows to boot from it. what I want to know is if I leave my other drives as is, will all my stuff like Desktop icons and installs be intact? I am aware the risk of data...
  7. What happens to my Windows license when I switch to a new computer ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happens to my Windows license when I switch to a new computer ?: On my current circa 2011 PC, i have Windows 10 which I freely upgraded from a previous Windows 8 64 bit, which I installed myself (System Builder license). I want to finally buy a new computer, as my old one is having issues, but I would like to keep the Windows license if...
  8. what happened to my favorite Windows 10 new notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what happened to my favorite Windows 10 new notification?: I love these news on notification like any news in usa or France or others. No more. Please help me to get it back on. Thanks....
  9. Windows 10 as a main OS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 as a main OS?: Hello, I am sorry if this question has already been answered. If so please direct me. I run W7 64 bit Utimate on my main computer. When MS offered W8 on the cheap I got it to play and replace my XP on secondary unit. Not using or enjoying that much I participated on the...
  10. What happens if I live in Uk but my OS is in Spanish?

in Windows 10 Support
    What happens if I live in Uk but my OS is in Spanish?: Hi all, I bought my laptop in Spain and am familiar with the Spanish OS which I haven't been able to change to English (Windows 7 home premium). Will I still be able to receive my upgrade here in the UK? What will happen? I don't mind if I get Windows 10 in Spanish, I just...