Windows 10: What Happens to Original?

Discus and support What Happens to Original? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I have a picture in an album - or anywhere for that matter - if I edit, is the original still stored somewhere? Should I "save as" before edit as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fxhowley, Mar 19, 2020.

1. fxhowley Win User

What Happens to Original?

If I have a picture in an album - or anywhere for that matter - if I edit, is the original still stored somewhere?

Should I "save as" before edit as I would a Word Document?

:)

fxhowley, Mar 19, 2020
  2. blackbagz Win User

What happened to original N900 movie file???

May sound bizarre but last week i went to play what i thought was the n900 movie that came with the phone. instead i found a march 2011 version which was nothing like the original.

So 2 questions?

• wth happened to the original
    • how can i get the original back
    any ideas?

blackbagz, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 19, 2020
  4. What Happens to Original?

Origin will not load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Which was the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. Do you get any error message while launching the Origin application?
    4. What was the error message that you got while reinstalling the Origin application?
    5. Are you facing this issue with any other applications?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to launch Origin application.

1. Follow the steps mentioned in Uninstalling Origin Application
      and completely uninstall Origin from your computer.
    2. Then, put your computer in a Clean Boot State
      and delete the folders from the following locations.

• Note: A Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose
      some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

• C:\ProgramData\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
    • C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

1. Then, Download Origin and install it with the computer being in a Clean Boot
      State.
    2. Then, place the computer to normal boot by going to
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
      section in the Clean Boot link and check if you are able to launch the Origin application.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

What Happens to Original?

1. What Happens to Original? - Similar Threads - Happens Original

2. My laptop does not recognise its original product key, Why does this happen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop does not recognise its original product key, Why does this happen: My laptop does not recognize its original product key, Why does this happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-does-not-recognise-its-original-product/1e2610b2-f2c9-4801-866d-76ed72d2741e
  3. My laptop does not recognise its original product key, Why does this happen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop does not recognise its original product key, Why does this happen: My laptop does not recognize its original product key, Why does this happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-does-not-recognise-its-original-product/1e2610b2-f2c9-4801-866d-76ed72d2741e
  4. My laptop does not recognise its original product key, Why does this happen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. What happens with shortcut when original file is deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happens with shortcut when original file is deleted: So I was saying If a shortcut of a .vbs file's original file get deleted what happens?, Does It give an Error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-with-shortcut-when-original-file-is/010be21d-dd86-44be-ab50-cb1852a3000f
  6. What happens with shortcut when original file is deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens with shortcut when original file is deleted: So I was saying If a shortcut of a .vbs file's original file get deleted what happens?, Does It give an Error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-with-shortcut-when-original-file-is/010be21d-dd86-44be-ab50-cb1852a3000f
  7. What happens with shortcut when original file is deleted

8. When I run Setups of unknown origin nothing happens

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I run Setups of unknown origin nothing happens: I had some program of unknown origin and everything worked. At some point they all stopped working. Tried everything but nothing worked I tried reinstalling them. But when I click on the executables, the arrow spins a bit and then nothing happens. I tried to:- disabled...
  9. When I run Setups of unknown origin nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I run Setups of unknown origin nothing happens: I had some program of unknown origin and everything worked. At some point they all stopped working. Tried everything but nothing worked I tried reinstalling them. But when I click on the executables, the arrow spins a bit and then nothing happens. I tried to:- disabled...
  10. When I run Setups of unknown origin nothing happens