Windows 10: what happens to windows if i reset my comp.

Discus and support what happens to windows if i reset my comp. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to ask that if i reset my comp, by chosing deleting files, folder, setting apps and also wiping out all drives ..Then is it going to remove my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HrithikDhanraj, Aug 11, 2020.

1. what happens to windows if i reset my comp.

I want to ask that if i reset my comp, by chosing deleting files, folder, setting apps and also wiping out all drives ..Then is it going to remove my windows too??Or it will delete everything except my windows iso??

:)

HrithikDhanraj, Aug 11, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Aug 11, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 11, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

what happens to windows if i reset my comp.

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

what happens to windows if i reset my comp.

1. what happens to windows if i reset my comp. - Similar Threads - happens reset comp

2. Windows 11 Reset: What Happened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reset: What Happened?: Hello,This may be an odd question, but I'm hoping someone has a general answer:My Windows 11 laptop stopped charging yesterday, and due to prior experience I knew it would have to be brought to a repair shop. I had a few hours of battery life left so I did a factory reset...
  3. Windows 11 Reset: What Happened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Reset: What Happened?: Hello,This may be an odd question, but I'm hoping someone has a general answer:My Windows 11 laptop stopped charging yesterday, and due to prior experience I knew it would have to be brought to a repair shop. I had a few hours of battery life left so I did a factory reset...
  4. What will happen if I close my laptop's Lid while reseting

What will happen if I close my laptop's Lid while reseting: hi what will happen if I close it's lid if I reset itI choosed that nothing will happen when the lid is closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-happen-if-i-close-my-laptops-lid-while/138dd5e6-7ad5-4586-9213-1079575fc846
  5. Resetting Windows - What happens if my BIOS is too old?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Windows - What happens if my BIOS is too old?: Hey!Just a quick question,I have talked to Microsoft support for awhile now and I needed to reinstall windows to fix some broken files. The problem was they said my BIOS is too old or something, and I needed to talk to my PC manufacture to see if I can get a new version of my...
  6. Resetting Windows - What happens if my BIOS is too old?

Resetting Windows - What happens if my BIOS is too old?: Hey!Just a quick question,I have talked to Microsoft support for awhile now and I needed to reinstall windows to fix some broken files. The problem was they said my BIOS is too old or something, and I needed to talk to my PC manufacture to see if I can get a new version of my...
  7. Resetting Windows - What happens if my BIOS is too old?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. What happens if I reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happens if I reset my pc?: Will my softwares like ms office,Adobe Photoshop, Camtasia be deleted if I reset my pc? Please answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-if-i-reset-my-pc/4065ccf8-ed12-4419-8c34-766ff4db16e4
  9. New file on my comp. Scam or what

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New file on my comp. Scam or what: what is the file , muel726 scam or what?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/new-file-on-my-comp-scam-or-what/e9e42487-65b1-4030-a451-368e2f8646f5
  10. What happens if I do a factory reset on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What happens if I do a factory reset on my laptop?: Hey guys, I'm locked out of my computer and can't seem to reset the administrator password to get back in. What can I do to solve this? Would I have to reinstall windows? If I do a factory reset would that fix everything? I don't really care about losing my files. I just want...