Windows 10: What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device?

Discus and support What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patrick Asante, Feb 27, 2024.

1. What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device?

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Patrick Asante, Feb 27, 2024
  2. Kupuna Win User

Can't enter PIN for Headset

I'm grateful for your replies. I obviously haven't done a good job of explaining. Here are snips of the windows involved. I have done all the steps suggested, but I can't directly enter the PIN in the larger window. That seems to be my only problem. Plantronics hasn't answered yet, but I'll hope they come through.

What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device? 237056d1560442866t-cant-enter-pin-headset-explorer_ducz8l2t15.png

What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device? 237058d1560442899t-cant-enter-pin-headset-explorer_1a0y7opgx5.png

Kupuna, Feb 27, 2024
  3. esmorax Win User
    Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device? 110128d1485973971t-windows-10-office-365-cannot-open-files-recent-file-list-2016_11_14_21_07_051.png

-

esmorax, Feb 27, 2024
  4. What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device?

Unable to enter pin after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• When you say unable to enter digits, do you mean your keyboard is not working?
    • What happens when you try to enter the pin?

Reply with the necessary information to help you troubleshoot the issue. I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device?

1. What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device? - Similar Threads - happens unable enter

2. What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device?: ****** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-when-your-unable-to-enter-your-pin-to/337e725a-7996-4acf-a328-0220c2f8c993
  3. What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device?: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-when-your-unable-to-enter-your-pin-to/337e725a-7996-4acf-a328-0220c2f8c993
  4. Something happened to your pin, change your pin to login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened to your pin, change your pin to login.: I was tweaking with system configurations and i have changed my startup options to start with basic devices only. And now I am getting a screen which says. Something happened to your pin. Set a new pin. I am unable to launch system configuration from cmd prompt. It says you...
  5. Something happened to your pin, change your pin to login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something happened to your pin, change your pin to login.: I was tweaking with system configurations and i have changed my startup options to start with basic devices only. And now I am getting a screen which says. Something happened to your pin. Set a new pin. I am unable to launch system configuration from cmd prompt. It says you...
  6. Something happened to your pin, change your pin to login.

7. Something happened with your pin.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something happened with your pin.: So I'm not able to login in getting something happened with your pin message when I try to use trouble shoot option its saying wrong password and it's the right one but pc is not connected to internet. Is there a way to connect to the internet via WiFi while not signed in....
  8. Something happened with your pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened with your pin.: So I'm not able to login in getting something happened with your pin message when I try to use trouble shoot option its saying wrong password and it's the right one but pc is not connected to internet. Is there a way to connect to the internet via WiFi while not signed in....
  9. Something happened with your pin.

10. Something happened. your pin is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened. your pin is not available: ok, so i installed some different network drivers a few days ago and now i have no connection to the internet, i’ve tried so much troubleshooting uninstalling drivers and none of it works i cant log into anything i cant go on the web i cant even get into my main account on...