Windows 10: "What has changed" suggestions

Discus and support "What has changed" suggestions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The best windows keep getting better at; Looooooooooooooooooong boot up time. Endless repair attempts without a fix More problems with drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MertSu, Dec 8, 2019.

1. MertSu Win User

"What has changed" suggestions

The best windows keep getting better at;

• Looooooooooooooooooong boot up time.
    • Endless repair attempts without a fix
    • More problems with drivers and compatibility at no cost

Here are some suggestions to your marketing people;

• Surprise Mode : We have been working on Windows 10 for 10 years and we still do not know whether it will boot up or not!
    • Betting Mode : Turn on your Windows 10 device and take a bet: Is it gonna boot up or not?
    • Frustration Mode : Fixing the problems has never been this difficult! This is how we roll!
    • "Designed to stayed FLAWED"
    • Official Microsoft "WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT HOW IT WORKS" Logo
    • Official Microsoft "WE THINK WE DO THINGS BETTER THAN OTHERS BUT WE DON'T" logo
    • Official Microsoft "WE ARE SPENDING MORE TIME ON LOGGING YOUR DATA THAN POSTING A WORKING NON-MANDATORY UPDATE" logo
    • Do you have time to waste every other weekend trying to fix what we messed up? We have the right product for you: Windows 10!
    • We are Microsoft. We are as confused as you are about what we are doing. We have been since Bill left.
    • See you at the next update, or wait, maybe we cannot.
    • We are retiring the perfect operating system to give you hours of headache: Windows 10

If you need more ideas please do not hesitate to contact me with a generic apologetic empty message first that how much Microsoft cares and how sorry you are... bla bla bla... for the sake of just giving an answer. That should be included with the purchase of the product too!

Regards,

I missed the Windows 7

:)

MertSu, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 8, 2019
  4. "What has changed" suggestions

New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

"What has changed" suggestions

1. "What has changed" suggestions - Similar Threads - has changed suggestions

2. Latest Update Last Night; What Has changed ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Update Last Night; What Has changed ?: Hi, Guess my W10 desktop did an automatic update last night to the latest and greatest. Is there a link somewhere that would state, and explain, the new features in this updated version ? Or, might someone please just summarize whatever is new. Would really appreciate....
  3. Latest Update Last Night; What Has changed ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Update Last Night; What Has changed ?: Hi, Guess my W10 desktop did an automatic update last night to the latest and greatest. Is there a link somewhere that would state, and explain, the new features in this updated version ? Or, might someone please just summarize whatever is new. Would really appreciate....
  4. Hi! What are your suggestions? What do i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi! What are your suggestions? What do i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/70millie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m46iot/hi_what_are_your_suggestions_what_do_i_do/
  5. How to Reverse What Verifier has Changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Reverse What Verifier has Changed?: Hello everyone, I missed with Verifier on Windows 10, did restart the system, and now the system boots, loads, and processes very slowly, and the task manager shows that my RAM is %76 used. Unfortunately I have disabled System Restore and System Protection years ago to...
  6. How to Reverse What has Verifier Changed?

How to Reverse What has Verifier Changed?: Hello everyone, I missed with Verifier on Windows 10, did restart the system, and now the system boots, loads, and processes very slowly, and the task manager shows that my RAM is %76 used. Unfortunately I have disabled System Restore and System Protection years ago to...
  7. My bluetooth has dissapeared... any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth has dissapeared... any suggestions?: I have a dell computer windows 10, I can no longer pair a Bluetooth device. It says my driver is missing... Any help out there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-has-dissapeared-any-suggestions/e98eac5b-e020-4b21-ab17-a2d27571b94e
  8. I want to change antivirus. Suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to change antivirus. Suggestions?: Hi everyone, I want to change antivirus and ask you for suggestions (free solutions). Brief summary: after practically always using Avira, about two years ago I switched to Kaspersky, while at work I use the company choice: Sophos (with Intercept X), having been obliged (by...
  9. Windows 10 suggests changes on startup

Windows 10 suggests changes on startup: Have been using Windows 10 for a long time, but on my new laptop it's getting to be a problem. On startup it opens with a page suggesting making Bing my default search, and 10 my default browser, and something about new tabs using some kind of Feed. I don't ever use any...
  10. Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?: I plan to get a gaming desktop with Nvidia 970. I need to buy a good but affordable gaming monitor for it. I got some questions... 1) Is a monitor with 144 Hz really necessary for gaming? Will 60 Hz suffice? 2) Can you recommend a good but very affordable gaming...