Windows 10: What has gone wrong with good old fashion support on MS win10 updates?

Discus and support What has gone wrong with good old fashion support on MS win10 updates? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why has it come to this? Windows 10 updates June 2020. Failed activation, failed settings screens missing, BSD and even failed MS account log on failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by speedbird707, Jun 3, 2020.

1. What has gone wrong with good old fashion support on MS win10 updates?

Why has it come to this? Windows 10 updates June 2020. Failed activation, failed settings screens missing, BSD and even failed MS account log on failed etc.

What sort of roll out is this? I am simply fed up with this merry-go-round!!

IT support guys get enough stress in life and do not need this. Good money is spent by private individuals, small business and large corporations to buy computer equipment, all to no avail if the product keeps failing. No moral compass to see that the job is done correctly and imparts good will to other users world wide. I for one fail to understand why this is permitted or even allowed to continue week after week, month after month and year after year. Perhaps a class action may sort it out or simply just walk away. But look at the waste of time which we can never recover, talent and ingenuity wasted on a product that fails not once or twice but repeatedly. When will we get results and this mess end?

:)

speedbird707, Jun 3, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 3, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jun 3, 2020
  4. What has gone wrong with good old fashion support on MS win10 updates?

Win10 pro Support - extended beyond 11/2020

Are you suggesting that MS will support Win10 updates to infinity without charge? And there is no replacement OS in the future?

MaxusManly, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

What has gone wrong with good old fashion support on MS win10 updates?

1. What has gone wrong with good old fashion support on MS win10 updates? - Similar Threads - has gone wrong

2. Windows update says: something has gone wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update says: something has gone wrong: Hey fellow people, when i woke up this morning and went to my windows update on my pc it says that something has gone wrong, try opening settings later.I opened trouble shooter for windows update and it also said this: "Some security settings are missing or have been changed"...
  3. Windows update says: something has gone wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update says: something has gone wrong: Hey fellow people, when i woke up this morning and went to my windows update on my pc it says that something has gone wrong, try opening settings later.I opened trouble shooter for windows update and it also said this: "Some security settings are missing or have been changed"...
  4. Update Gone Wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Gone Wrong: On Saturday, I woke up to all of my files deleted, or at least I thought. I took my computer into the Geek Squad, where they informed me that MS had an update and it sent all of my files to the recycle bin! I was able to restore my files, but I have lost the ability to open...
  5. What's gone wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's gone wrong?: Hi Can anyone help, please? My PC was working fine last time i used it 2 days ago. But today it starts with black screen with just a cursor, which sits there for around 5 minutes. Then take another 5 minutes to get to the login screen. After logging in and waiting...
  6. update gone wrong

update gone wrong: I have a Toshiba laptop and i went to update it and it is now stuck in a loop of the welcome Toshiba screen with a loading circle then it says ''attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer'' can someone help please, thank you....
  7. what has happened to the old driver support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what has happened to the old driver support: used to have Driver support on Desktop pc lost it tried to reload and it won't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-has-happened-to-the-old-driver-support/7ebb80af-99c3-49b7-9189-0d407cdb626a
  8. update gone wrong

update gone wrong: Why did my settings get messed up when I updated to windows format 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-gone-wrong/903608e0-f88e-462e-bb8c-19bfa1b4d220
  9. What is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft support?: I think their job is actively not to help you. They try to literally discourage you from pursuing your rights under the laws of this country. Like wooooo! trumps America!!!! yaaaa… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNluQ888g4 Like it was 1980!!!!!!!! trust...
  10. What is wrong with WIN10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is wrong with WIN10: Everyone knows that windows 10 is not a buggy OS. WIN10 IS A TOTAL BUG. After the last updates my computer does not charge. It has 0% battery and i cant remove WIN10 !!!! Just accept your fault and fix that battery bug ok ? AND PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO CHECK MY POWER CABLE...