Windows 10: What has happened to Cortana in February 2021

Discus and support What has happened to Cortana in February 2021 in Cortana to solve the problem; I use Cortana a lot, but lately it is not the same, and I am going to sever my ties. Prior to February, I could tell cortana to set an appointment,... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Judarry, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Judarry Win User

What has happened to Cortana in February 2021

I use Cortana a lot, but lately it is not the same, and I am going to sever my ties. Prior to February, I could tell cortana to set an appointment, then I could add info to it, change the date and time or delete it altogether. Now, it won't let me do anything to it. To change it, or add to it in any way, I have to get into the Outlook Calendar, BUT I do not use Outlook.

So is this the new way now, and if you don't use Outlook Calendar, you cannot change, edit

or delete your appointments. ...Someone please advise because if this is so, then I'm

switching over to the Google Assistant, that is more flexible.......Judarry

:)

Judarry, Feb 20, 2021
  2. NICK ADSL UK, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Product Security Center Advisories for February 9, 2021

Source: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us...r/default.html

Brink, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New AT&T Surface Duo firmware update released - February 9, 2021

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...9-32982b5665f1

Brink, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

1. What has happened to Cortana in February 2021 - Similar Threads - has happened Cortana

2. What happened? February 4 2024

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What happened? February 4 2024: I will try to express the situation that im in currently regarding an issue with the microsoft store. Im on windows 10 because just like others I don´t like windows 11 and also app compatibility since some old games don´t work with it and because their old they won´t get any...
  3. What happened? February 4 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened? February 4 2024: I will try to express the situation that im in currently regarding an issue with the microsoft store. Im on windows 10 because just like others I don´t like windows 11 and also app compatibility since some old games don´t work with it and because their old they won´t get any...
  4. What happened? February 4 2024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What has happened?

What has happened?: I've exhausted every step known to man. This is a fresh install of windows 10 and this is how it installed. It will not detect hardware and it will not accept the manufacturers drivers....
  6. What is New in Microsoft Teams for February and March 2021

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for February and March 2021: It’s been a busy, productive couple of months. We announced a lot of exciting product updates and offerings at Ignite earlier this month, and many of these are now generally available. For meetings you can now use PowerPoint Live, Live Reactions, Invite-only...
  7. Cumulative updates February 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cumulative updates February 2021: Thisis a summary of the cumulative updates released on February 9th for allthe supported consumer releases of Windows 10. 1. Windows 10 version2004 and version 20H2 - KB4601319, Build 19041.804 and 19042.804 2. Windows 10 versions 1909 - KB4601315,Build 18363.1316...
  8. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO CORTANA???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO CORTANA???: After a recent update Cortana dies not work like it use to before the update. My laptop has windows 10 pro installed on it. Windows 10 pro is up to date. I have reset my pc but this did not fix the issue with Cortana. I wish I had not have reset windows 10. I lost some...
  9. what happened to the cortana app

what happened to the cortana app: since last update, lost cortana app. only have circle on task bar the cortana app is not avail at MS store. what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-the-cortana-app/ebde91f8-c8d9-41fc-a9ef-be6244db119a
  10. what happened to Cortana?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what happened to Cortana?: is Cortana disabled in build 2020? submitted by /u/mayagrafix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ev0e56/what_happened_to_cortana/