Windows 10: What has happened to my hp labtop windows 10 it has a code of 3F0 and says cannot boot up

Discus and support What has happened to my hp labtop windows 10 it has a code of 3F0 and says cannot boot up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It is telling me a code 3F0 and it will not boot up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by markfeduccia, Dec 18, 2019.

1. What has happened to my hp labtop windows 10 it has a code of 3F0 and says cannot boot up

It is telling me a code 3F0 and it will not boot up

:)

markfeduccia, Dec 18, 2019

2. boot device not found, operating system not installed, hard disk 3F0

Greetings,

Whenever I am starting my laptop below message is displaying

“boot device not found, operating system not installed, hard disk 3F0, press F2 system diagnostics

I can’t installed my windows on hard disk, any windows not getting boot after starting

After checking my hard disk for quick check following error displayed

hard drive Smart check- FAILED & failure id- QCXTH1-6KW601-MFPX1A-960EV03

please suggest for hard disk fixing. I already recovered my data by removing hard disk and attached with pc as USB

HP Pavilion 14-b109ex Ultrabook

SERIAL NO. 5CD2526C98

Hitachi Hard disk -750 GB

krunal parmar, Dec 18, 2019
  3. beedeeb Win User
    Activate old mouse to hp labtop

I purchase a hp labtop two years age and I still have my old mouse that is a logitech and is wounding if I can reactivated the mouse to this labtop. Please give me a respond asap.

beedeeb, Dec 18, 2019
  4. What has happened to my hp labtop windows 10 it has a code of 3F0 and says cannot boot up

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

What has happened to my hp labtop windows 10 it has a code of 3F0 and says cannot boot up

1. What has happened to my hp labtop windows 10 it has a code of 3F0 and says cannot boot up - Similar Threads - has happened labtop

2. What has happened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What has happened?: I've exhausted every step known to man. This is a fresh install of windows 10 and this is how it installed. It will not detect hardware and it will not accept the manufacturers drivers....
  3. What has happened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What has happened?: I've exhausted every step known to man. This is a fresh install of windows 10 and this is how it installed. It will not detect hardware and it will not accept the manufacturers drivers....
  4. What has happened?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. what has happened to proxyvote? I cannot vote.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what has happened to proxyvote? I cannot vote.: up until now I could vote using proxy vote. now I get a message telling me that i need to select the TLS in the advanced tab in internet options. in looked there & found 4 boxes, 3 were checked, the 1 that wasn't was marked as experimental. I did not mark that box. then went...
  6. What on Earth has happened?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What on Earth has happened?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mattcfo1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9xjqo/what_on_earth_has_happened/
  7. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO CORTANA???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO CORTANA???: After a recent update Cortana dies not work like it use to before the update. My laptop has windows 10 pro installed on it. Windows 10 pro is up to date. I have reset my pc but this did not fix the issue with Cortana. I wish I had not have reset windows 10. I lost some...
  8. What has happened to my Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    What has happened to my Taskbar?: My TASKBAR suddenly went AWOL It had quite a large number of icons, probably around 50, almost all of which vanished. In fact the only ones left were in the overspill thingy. I transferred those to the Bar and a few more returned automatically, following a number of Boots,...
  9. What has happened to Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What has happened to Windows?: I don't understand what is going on at Microsoft. I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 about 2 years ago and initially I thought all was great. Now, with each new Windows 10 update, my high end laptop becomes more like an expensive paperweight. I cannot permanently...
  10. What has happened to my USB slots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What has happened to my USB slots: I have some USB slots at the rear of my desktop PC and some at the front. I keep a 128GB USB chip permanently in one of the rear slots and use another rear slot to connect an external drive (for backup). I have used an adapter to connect an SD card to one of the front...