Windows 10: what has happened to the old driver support

Discus and support what has happened to the old driver support in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; used to have Driver support on Desktop pc lost it tried to reload and it won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GordonPotter, Dec 23, 2019.

1. what has happened to the old driver support

used to have Driver support on Desktop pc lost it tried to reload and

it won't

:)

GordonPotter, Dec 23, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 23, 2019
  4. what has happened to the old driver support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

what has happened to the old driver support

1. what has happened to the old driver support - Similar Threads - has happened old

2. What has happened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What has happened?: I've exhausted every step known to man. This is a fresh install of windows 10 and this is how it installed. It will not detect hardware and it will not accept the manufacturers drivers....
  3. What has happened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What has happened?: I've exhausted every step known to man. This is a fresh install of windows 10 and this is how it installed. It will not detect hardware and it will not accept the manufacturers drivers....
  4. What has happened?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. what happened to microsoft chat support??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what happened to microsoft chat support??: HI I am looking for the option to web chat with a support person - i keep going around in circles and it seems nobody actually works in the support department anymore?...
  6. What on Earth has happened?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What on Earth has happened?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mattcfo1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9xjqo/what_on_earth_has_happened/
  7. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO CORTANA???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO CORTANA???: After a recent update Cortana dies not work like it use to before the update. My laptop has windows 10 pro installed on it. Windows 10 pro is up to date. I have reset my pc but this did not fix the issue with Cortana. I wish I had not have reset windows 10. I lost some...
  8. What happened to Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What happened to Drivers: Ok, I am trying to rollback a driver for a printer. The printer is printing gobbledy gook. The problem I am having is the Driver Tab is missing in Device Manager on Windows 10. Where did it go? [ATTACH]...
  9. What has happened to Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What has happened to Windows?: I don't understand what is going on at Microsoft. I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 about 2 years ago and initially I thought all was great. Now, with each new Windows 10 update, my high end laptop becomes more like an expensive paperweight. I cannot permanently...
  10. What happened to timely Microsoft support??!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happened to timely Microsoft support??!!!: I have an existing ticket number and I've been on hold waiting for tier 2 support for an hour an 20 minutes now. I'm in too deep to try and call back now. The last time I was on hold for an hour and a half; someone finally answered and then hung up. Madness!!!...