Windows 10: What Has Windows turned in to

Discus and support What Has Windows turned in to in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have 3 Norton antivirus discs and they will not install. I tried to install Windows Live OneCare and that won't install. What is wrong with windows ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RHCharlton, Jan 18, 2020.

1. What Has Windows turned in to

I have 3 Norton antivirus discs and they will not install. I tried to install Windows Live OneCare and that won't install. What is wrong with windows ? I get hacked and people steal programs and things out of my computer. If it happens to me one more time I should sue you people for $5,000,000.00. I am retired and getting very mad that I have to put up with this ****. Norton won't give me my money back on the discs that won't load, and I bet that you people won't give me my money back on the Windows Live OneCare. You guys are probably the ones doing the hacking and stealing stuff.

:)

RHCharlton, Jan 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 18, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

What Has Windows turned in to

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

What Has Windows turned in to

1. What Has Windows turned in to - Similar Threads - Has turned

2. Hi there, My laptop has been stuck on "installing windows 88% Do not turn off your PC.This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there, My laptop has been stuck on "installing windows 88% Do not turn off your PC.This...: Hi there, My laptop has been stuck on "installing windows 88% Do not turn off your PC.This will take a while." After restarting it and it's almost 24 hours since it said that...please help, what do I do...
  3. Hi there, My laptop has been stuck on "installing windows 88% Do not turn off your PC.This...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi there, My laptop has been stuck on "installing windows 88% Do not turn off your PC.This...: Hi there, My laptop has been stuck on "installing windows 88% Do not turn off your PC.This will take a while." After restarting it and it's almost 24 hours since it said that...please help, what do I do...
  4. Hi there, My laptop has been stuck on "installing windows 88% Do not turn off your PC.This...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login: Hello,Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off due a software installation, now I am unable to login.If I click on log in, i getting error need to set a new pin.If I click on shift and restart. Advance option goes to email login. I have...
  6. My HP Envy x360 has trouble turning on whenever it is shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Envy x360 has trouble turning on whenever it is shut down.: The screen is completely blank, but the power button is on and the caps lock is flashing as well—3 long, 5 short. It usually takes a long pattern of turning it off and turning it on for it to work. The second time this happened, I got an error saying "CMOS checksum is...
  7. My HP Envy x360 has trouble turning on whenever it is shut down.

My HP Envy x360 has trouble turning on whenever it is shut down.: The screen is completely blank, but the power button is on and the caps lock is flashing as well—3 long, 5 short. It usually takes a long pattern of turning it off and turning it on for it to work. The second time this happened, I got an error saying "CMOS checksum is...
  8. My HP laptop has trouble turning on whenever it is shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP laptop has trouble turning on whenever it is shut down.: The screen is completely blank, but the power button is on and the caps lock is flashing as well—3 long, 5 short. It usually takes a long pattern of turning it off and turning it on for it to work. The second time this happened, I got an error saying "CMOS checksum is...
  9. My HP laptop has trouble turning on whenever it is shut down.

My HP laptop has trouble turning on whenever it is shut down.: The screen is completely blank, but the power button is on and the caps lock is flashing as well—3 long, 5 short. It usually takes a long pattern of turning it off and turning it on for it to work. The second time this happened, I got an error saying "CMOS checksum is...
  10. I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?: I have managed to contact online support twice, and both times the tech worked on the problem for 1-hour plus then disappeared. I.e., it's not an easy problem to fix on my computer which is under warranty. Now, I am unable to contact Microsoft support, i.e. I've tried but...