Windows 10: What have I done to my laptop?

Discus and support What have I done to my laptop? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; About two weeks ago I used the steps in this video to fix a problem I was having with a certain website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGPS01qrobc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Laurelia, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Laurelia Win User

What have I done to my laptop?

About two weeks ago I used the steps in this video to fix a problem I was having with a certain website

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGPS01qrobc

I use my android phone as a hotspot for my laptop, but after doing the steps in this video my laptop has started to refuse the internet from my phone. Well, not completely, I can google things and even open some websites, but most of them just won't open. It loads for ages and then I get a "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". I can use the wi-fi at home and it works just fine, I only have problems with using my phone's net.

I don't know enough about computers to understand what I have done here, but could someone please tell me if there's something I could do to fix this?

Thank you so much for reading, have a great day xxx

:)

Laurelia, Dec 20, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Dec 20, 2019
  4. What have I done to my laptop?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

What have I done to my laptop?

1. What have I done to my laptop? - Similar Threads - done laptop

2. I’ve done a reset to my laptop and i didnt back up my files would be there any chance to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve done a reset to my laptop and i didnt back up my files would be there any chance to...: i had microsoft account installed on my pc then i was sellinh it so i wanted to reset it. Unfortunately i deleted my files without having them moved to a drive so i deleted them. I think there could be a way to restore photos maybe by giving you my laptop information?...
  3. I’ve done a reset to my laptop and i didnt back up my files would be there any chance to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve done a reset to my laptop and i didnt back up my files would be there any chance to...: i had microsoft account installed on my pc then i was sellinh it so i wanted to reset it. Unfortunately i deleted my files without having them moved to a drive so i deleted them. I think there could be a way to restore photos maybe by giving you my laptop information?...
  4. When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the...: When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the screen goes a dark black but you can tell the screen is on. What do I do to fix this?...
  5. When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the...

When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the...: When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the screen goes a dark black but you can tell the screen is on. What do I do to fix this?...
  6. My Laptop is in Bootloop despite having done everything. How to fix it??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop is in Bootloop despite having done everything. How to fix it??: I was installing a Windows update on my Lenovo laptop but it was interrupted due to the battery, when I turned it on it went into Bootloop so I tried the solution that appears in the advanced options, then uninstalling the feature and quality updates and finally Run cmd with...
  7. Laptop upgrade to Windows 11 Pro was done and display from USB-C port to screen stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop upgrade to Windows 11 Pro was done and display from USB-C port to screen stopped...: Charging to laptop is working fine but display is not working. Below are the models of devices in use:Laptop Model- HP Probook 450 g9Screen Model - HP Z24U G3 24IN WUXGA USB-C DISPLAY...
  8. Laptop upgrade to Windows 11 Pro was done and display from USB-C port to screen stopped...

Laptop upgrade to Windows 11 Pro was done and display from USB-C port to screen stopped...: Charging to laptop is working fine but display is not working. Below are the models of devices in use:Laptop Model- HP Probook 450 g9Screen Model - HP Z24U G3 24IN WUXGA USB-C DISPLAY...
  9. Can files be retrieved after a reset has been done on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can files be retrieved after a reset has been done on my laptop: I did a reset on my laptop recently and I tried to save my downloads to a SanDisk usb however some of my files couldn't be copied to it is there a way to retrieve them without using the laptop I reset. I did the reset because I am selling it laptop...
  10. Can files be retrieved after a reset has been done on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can files be retrieved after a reset has been done on my laptop: I did a reset on my laptop recently and I tried to save my downloads to a SanDisk usb however some of my files couldn't be copied to it is there a way to retrieve them without using the laptop I reset. I did the reset because I am selling it laptop...