Windows 10: What have I got please

Discus and support What have I got please in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [img] [img] - - - Updated - - - the malwarebytes trial runs out in a few days. Will it stop blocking whatever it is blocking, and how do I stop it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NE5, Nov 5, 2020.

1. NE5
    NE5 Win User

What have I got please

What have I got please [​IMG]

What have I got please [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

the malwarebytes trial runs out in a few days. Will it stop blocking whatever it is blocking, and how do I stop it ?

:)

Thema:

What have I got please

1. What have I got please - Similar Threads - got please

2. My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help: It changed the email address to something ending in mcmfa on my desktop and it says my normal account cannot be accessed, that it doesn't exist. I tried going through the recovery forms but they don't recognize the account when i try to recover. My normal account address is...
  3. My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help: It changed the email address to something ending in mcmfa on my desktop and it says my normal account cannot be accessed, that it doesn't exist. I tried going through the recovery forms but they don't recognize the account when i try to recover. My normal account address is...
  4. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  5. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  6. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent help please. Got hacked I think: I called google searched Microsoft authenticator app and stupidly clicked the first number. They eventually had me search some thing that allowed them to remote control the device. As soon as i realized what happened, I removed their permissions and deleted what they had me...
  7. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

Urgent help please. Got hacked I think: I called google searched Microsoft authenticator app and stupidly clicked the first number. They eventually had me search some thing that allowed them to remote control the device. As soon as i realized what happened, I removed their permissions and deleted what they had me...
  8. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. please help my minecraft account got hacked and email got changed same with the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help my minecraft account got hacked and email got changed same with the password: ok so what happend was that i saw on a server called minehut that this guy was trying to get staff on his server it look legit at first i /msg him and he told me to add his discord i added it and i was invited to a discord sevrer then it told me to veriy and i did the bot...
  10. please help my minecraft account got hacked and email got changed same with the password

please help my minecraft account got hacked and email got changed same with the password: ok so what happend was that i saw on a server called minehut that this guy was trying to get staff on his server it look legit at first i /msg him and he told me to add his discord i added it and i was invited to a discord sevrer then it told me to veriy and i did the bot...