Windows 10: What HP Bloatware should I remove?

Discus and support What HP Bloatware should I remove? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/3Vzh7qx.png https://imgur.com/PBgIMei.png What is totally fine to uninstall? (Aside from the printer stuff obviously) submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hameha220, Dec 29, 2019.

1. What HP Bloatware should I remove?

/u/hameha220, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware?

I uninstalled the bloatware and just kept the driver - all is fine without any nags. HP's web site now only lists the basic driver anyway, although I did keep the full driver package from a few years ago.

Steve C, Dec 29, 2019
  3. ddelo Win User
    Bloatware on new HP laptop

Being a loyal hp/Compaq customer since 2006, I have bought since then 9 laptops from them, for my family.
    I do the exact same thing with the proposed by @NavyLCDR process!
    Create a full image of the hp installation, just for peace of mind and clean install Windows and reinstall the drivers as proposed, although nowadays that's not necessary either, as Microsoft provides all necessary drivers upon installation.
    You might make an exception for the Intel RST and sound drivers. The first one after testing the best performing one for your system and the second, the best sounding one according to your tastes.
    Update the BIOS to the most recent one, proposed by hp and don't bother with its bloatware.
    As for HPSA, it won't do anything more than give you the same list you'll get with a simple visit to the hp support page for your PC.
    Save yourself the time and effort trying to decide what is worth keeping or not, from all the hp installed bloatware! *Smile

ddelo, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

What HP Bloatware should I remove?

Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware?

I've been naughty and installed a non-HP cartridge in my LaserJet P1005. I now get a nag screen about using a non HP cartridge when I print. I disabled the service hpsupportsolutionsframeworkservice.exe in Autoruns which stops the nag screen.

The programs shown below were installed with the HP driver. Presumably I can uninstall these and just keep the driver?

What HP Bloatware should I remove? [​IMG]

Steve C, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

What HP Bloatware should I remove?

1. What HP Bloatware should I remove? - Similar Threads - Bloatware should remove

2. Bloatware Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bloatware Removal: Hello,Recently with the latest builds of both Windows 10 and Windows 11 we have found that the Solitaire and other bloatware programs are not being removed properly. I was wondering if there was a way to easily remove the bloatware and any tips from those who have removed the...
  3. Bloatware Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bloatware Removal: Hello,Recently with the latest builds of both Windows 10 and Windows 11 we have found that the Solitaire and other bloatware programs are not being removed properly. I was wondering if there was a way to easily remove the bloatware and any tips from those who have removed the...
  4. Bloatware removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bloatware removal: what programs can I uninstall safely from my HP desktop computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bloatware-removal/b5090ebc-9ca7-4c50-9b94-c94367859558
  5. What bloatware can I remove on my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What bloatware can I remove on my desktop: Best buy told me to search online to see what bloatware programs I can uninstall. However there is so much different information. I have a desktop and want to know which files I can remove without harming my pc. Attached are screenshots of HP and Microsoft programs. Would...
  6. what is this? should i remove it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this? should i remove it?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/plxnp0oadpt51.png?width=407&format=png&auto=webp&s=8875fb72cb613d6934ca3686badf428fccbd344c so my c drive was being auto filled and i searched up how to fix it , i found a method that i should open system properties , then i saw this...
  7. Removing Bloatware

Removing Bloatware: Hi I have just bought a new laptop and want to remove Bloatware. What is the best method? I have heard resetting the PC and removing everything is the best way and then using Revo uninstaller after that? However, will I need to do anything else? I have seen people say...
  8. Removing Bloatware

Removing Bloatware: Hi, I recently got a new MSI gaming laptop, but all of the Bloatware is annoying. I'd rather not have Candy Crush on my computer, or LinkedIn. Any system/script that can allow me to remove this annoying Bloatware? Thanks! submitted by /u/MrColby [link] [comments]...
  9. Removing bloatware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Removing bloatware: Can I run the Power Shell line: "C:\Windows\System32>get-appxpackage *3dbuilder* | remove-appxpackage" from a .Bat file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-bloatware/0efd9413-0bcf-41a6-a22b-9139929c0f67
  10. Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware?: I've been naughty and installed a non-HP cartridge in my LaserJet P1005. I now get a nag screen about using a non HP cartridge when I print. I disabled the service hpsupportsolutionsframeworkservice.exe in Autoruns which stops the nag screen. The programs shown below were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp printer bloatware uninstall

2. bloat hp notifications

3. remove bloatware from HP desktop