Windows 10: what i need to do

Discus and support what i need to do in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-i-need-to-do/247d4883-f312-479a-94be-d2844d3773d5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by artti123, Oct 25, 2020.

1. artti123 Win User

what i need to do

what i need to do 718636b8-7e48-476e-b221-c827292cf7e9?upload=true.png pls help me

:)

artti123, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

what i need to do

1. what i need to do - Similar Threads - need

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the first 5 seconds i can feel it perfect then it goes bad again ive bought multiple...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the first 5 seconds i can feel it perfect then it goes bad again ive bought multiple...
  4. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...

In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...: When I download Windows 10 on a 16 GB flash card from Microsoft's official website, after the download is 100%, the window like image which I sent you opens on the computer....
  6. In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...: When I download Windows 10 on a 16 GB flash card from Microsoft's official website, after the download is 100%, the window like image which I sent you opens on the computer....
  7. In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...: Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024. I have been searching for 2024 updates but I couldn't find any. All the available daylight saving updates are for 2023 only. Thanks....
  9. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...: Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024. I have been searching for 2024 updates but I couldn't find any. All the available daylight saving updates are for 2023 only. Thanks....
  10. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade