Windows 10: what i need to do

Discus and support what i need to do in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-i-need-to-do/247d4883-f312-479a-94be-d2844d3773d5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by artti123, Oct 25, 2020.

1. artti123 Win User

what i need to do

what i need to do 718636b8-7e48-476e-b221-c827292cf7e9?upload=true.png pls help me

:)

artti123, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

what i need to do

1. what i need to do - Similar Threads - need

2. New Install - No Shortcut Availablity - Weird Issue - Super Human Windows Expert Needed

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Install - No Shortcut Availablity - Weird Issue - Super Human Windows Expert Needed: I recently built a PC and installed Windows 10. I do not have the ability to use common shortcuts. Ctrl V, Ctrl C, Ctrl Z, Ctrl X Though I can still use Ctrl Alt Delete. I can copy and paste with the mouse, but when I highlight text and right click there are no shortcut...
  3. I don't need this service any longer. I want to cancel.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't need this service any longer. I want to cancel.: I thought this was a one time thing. Please cancel all future updates and costs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-need-this-service-any-longer-i-want-to/ef35fbcd-aed1-47cd-b112-3c52dd45c5b9
  4. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  5. I need help with crashing. (BSOD) ntoskrnl.exe

I need help with crashing. (BSOD) ntoskrnl.exe: I built this PC recently. Here are the specs Ryzen 7 2700 2060 S 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM 600 watt EVGA BQ Aorus x570 Elite 1 TB SSD 1 TB HDD Not only are my games crashing, but my PC blue screens 1-5 times a day. I get multiple errors such as "Memory Management"...
  6. Hello, I need some help, I just reinstalled my Windows and noticed that Windows defender is...

Hello, I need some help, I just reinstalled my Windows and noticed that Windows defender is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Benc24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5ggj9/hello_i_need_some_help_i_just_reinstalled_my/
  7. Need FULL Install Key for MS Office

Need FULL Install Key for MS Office: Due to extremely poor system performance, I need to reset Windows 10. Virus scans show no suspected items, yet SUPERAntiSpyware SAS shows finding MKEEPER.EXE. However, SAS runs for days and never reaches the removal stage. One software I need to keep is MS Office 2016, which...
  8. Is it possible to replace the motherboard and CPU without the need to re-install Windows 10?

Is it possible to replace the motherboard and CPU without the need to re-install Windows 10?: Good day. I have purchased a new motherboard and CPU and would like to use the same SSD without having to re-install Windows. My PC is running on a licensed installation of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 19041 which is linked to my Microsoft account. Any help greatly...
  9. MINECRAFT HELP! DO I NEED TO REBUY!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MINECRAFT HELP! DO I NEED TO REBUY!?: Hi, I own the paid version of Minecraft on iOS and I'm signed in with my Microsoft account. but when I went on minecraft.net on my account that was signed in and still is on iOS, however, the websites says I don't own Minecraft. And when I go to rebuy Minecraft for PC it...
  10. access work or school/does disconecting mean i need a new product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    access work or school/does disconecting mean i need a new product key: I have been using this computer from a school apparently and it's still connected to this feture access work or school and i'm not sure what will happen if i disconect from this will i loose anything and have to use another freshly started computer...