Windows 10: What i should do to open my pc.it is not opening except my lockscreen wallpaer.

Discus and support What i should do to open my pc.it is not opening except my lockscreen wallpaer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was updating my pc and when i checked it after a while i came to notice that i am not getting access to open my pc.i can see my lockscreen wallper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PothulaSai, Aug 31, 2020.

1. What i should do to open my pc.it is not opening except my lockscreen wallpaer.

I was updating my pc and when i checked it after a while i came to notice that i am not getting access to open my pc.i can see my lockscreen wallper and not getting option to enter my password and open my pc.thank you for helping me out.

:)

PothulaSai, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. What i should do to open my pc.it is not opening except my lockscreen wallpaer. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

What i should do to open my pc.it is not opening except my lockscreen wallpaer.

Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

What i should do to open my pc.it is not opening except my lockscreen wallpaer.

1. What i should do to open my pc.it is not opening except my lockscreen wallpaer. - Similar Threads - should open opening

2. I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do: i try alot but no open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-open-the-program-it-just-loading-and-not/e92bf81c-a1e8-43ae-bc03-3159ce60998f
  3. I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do: i try alot but no open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-open-the-program-it-just-loading-and-not/e92bf81c-a1e8-43ae-bc03-3159ce60998f
  4. I can't open Minecraft. What should I do?

I can't open Minecraft. What should I do?: I have tried everything. My computer is up to date but Minecraft is still stuck at the red Mojang loading screen. What should I do? I use bedrock edition....
  5. I can't open Minecraft. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Minecraft. What should I do?: I have tried everything. My computer is up to date but Minecraft is still stuck at the red Mojang loading screen. What should I do? I use bedrock edition....
  6. Notepad isn't opening. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad isn't opening. What should I do?: Each time I start my PC, when I open Notepad, It isn't opening, an error pops up.This is the error:I reinstall notepad from Microsoft store and It works, but after restarting my PC the error POPS UP ONCE AGAIN WHEN I OPEN NOTEPAD.Please help me.How do I fix this?...
  7. Notepad isn't opening. What should I do?

Notepad isn't opening. What should I do?: Each time I start my PC, when I open Notepad, It isn't opening, an error pops up.This is the error:I reinstall notepad from Microsoft store and It works, but after restarting my PC the error POPS UP ONCE AGAIN WHEN I OPEN NOTEPAD.Please help me.How do I fix this?...
  8. WHAT DO I NEED TO OPEN PDF FILES ON MY PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT DO I NEED TO OPEN PDF FILES ON MY PC?: I can not open a PDF file on my labtop. When I try I receive a message that advise me to change my resolution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-need-to-open-pdf-files-on-my-pc/ede78568-eeeb-4e22-ab36-c363d4807c19
  9. WHAT DO I NEED TO OPEN PDF FILES ON MY PC?

WHAT DO I NEED TO OPEN PDF FILES ON MY PC?: I can not open a PDF file on my labtop. When I try I receive a message that advise me to change my resolution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-need-to-open-pdf-files-on-my-pc/ede78568-eeeb-4e22-ab36-c363d4807c19
  10. settings does not open what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings does not open what should i do ?: settings does not open what should i do ? it opens for just few scounds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-does-not-open-what-should-i-do/b0e46aa8-3a38-4547-8ede-c3390c87920f