Windows 10: What I should do?

Discus and support What I should do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/afdas117 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyx7w7/what_i_should_do/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/afdas117, Mar 6, 2021.

1. What I should do?

/u/afdas117, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

What I should do?

1. What I should do? - Similar Threads - should

2. Should I update BIOS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I update BIOS?: I've been having trouble with my internet for a few months now. My laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi 1-2 times every hour, whether it's my home Wi-Fi, school Wi-Fi, or personal hotspot. When I troubleshooted a few weeks ago I got the message "a network cable is not properly...
  3. Where to should I store game files from sites like Itch.io that come without installers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where to should I store game files from sites like Itch.io that come without installers?: I like downloading indie games from Itch.io, but I don't know where to save them since they have no installers. I don't want to save them on my desktop because my desktop is synced with OneDrive, so the game files would take up a large chunk of my 5GB OneDrive storage....
  4. is WebCompanion Malware or PUP and was uninstalling/removing this program enough or should...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is WebCompanion Malware or PUP and was uninstalling/removing this program enough or should...: Another question this time about a program that used to be on my PC called WebCompanion. I cant remember when I got it but I have since the found and removed the program as did not remember ever installing any programs by that name and found out it was a threat through a full...
  5. Should I migrate my HDD data to new SSD or CLEAN INSTALL??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I migrate my HDD data to new SSD or CLEAN INSTALL??: I,ve been using a hard drive on my pc for 3 years now and im finally making the switch to an ssd(SAMSUNG 860Evo 250GB) but i have one question my hard drive is split into two and the one that contains the OS is currently 123/344 gb.If i migrate it my ssd would already be half...
  6. Should I update to a latest version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I update to a latest version: Hello, I have 4 GB ddr3 ram, intel core i5 3rd gen processor with intel hd graphics card. I run windows version 1511 and it runs good and fast in my computer and now i am thinking of switching to the latest version 20H2. So after updating will it turn my pc slow or it...
  7. Windows 10 popped up with "we need to finish setting up your device", should I be worried?

Windows 10 popped up with "we need to finish setting up your device", should I be worried?: I accidentally corrupted my bios and c drive. I then restored it from a previous state. Now it asks to update every single time it's turned off or restarted, without doing anything. This time I "updated", it brought me to a "we need to finish setting up your device" screen....
  8. This update has been failing the past 2 weeks, should I worry about it?

This update has been failing the past 2 weeks, should I worry about it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vision919 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mq0crp/this_update_has_been_failing_the_past_2_weeks/
  9. Should I Be Worried

Should I Be Worried: I enabled memory integrity in Microsoft defender, then I restarted my pc to enable it but then when I booted it up Microsoft said it had blocked something, should I be worried? P.S I cant find the notification again so I don't know what it is. submitted by /u/Totogogo505...
  10. For how long should we wait for MS to fix this bug!!?

For how long should we wait for MS to fix this bug!!?: http://www.surfacetablethelp.com/2020/06/gamepad-joystick-prevents-monitor-from-sleeping-in-windows-10-2004-updates.html The only option for me it to disconnect the joysticks.. But its a pain. also I dont have nvidia gforce experiance. Anyone found a better solution?...