Windows 10: What I was scammed into purchasing firewall support and it done loading now?

Discus and support What I was scammed into purchasing firewall support and it done loading now? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What I was scammed into purchasing firewall support and it done loading Right now. How do I stop it. They said not to touch the computer for 1 hour.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Deb’s All in one, Apr 23, 2020.

1. What I was scammed into purchasing firewall support and it done loading now?

What I was scammed into purchasing firewall support and it done loading Right now. How do I stop it. They said not to touch the computer for

1 hour.

:)

Deb’s All in one, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Ṣmeed Win User

Window Firewall Security Scam?

That's a scam.

Microsoft will never call you out of the blue.

Only if you have previously contacted the official Microsoft Support, they might call you.

Next time you receive such a call: Just hang up!

FYI: Official Microsoft Support phone numbers can be found here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4051701/global-customer-service-phone-numbers

You might want to read:

Some related and official Microsoft articles:

Other non-Microsoft, but very good articles worth reading:

Ṣmeed, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User

What I was scammed into purchasing firewall support and it done loading now?

Smeed, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

What I was scammed into purchasing firewall support and it done loading now?

1. What I was scammed into purchasing firewall support and it done loading now? - Similar Threads - was scammed purchasing

2. Purchase Fraud or scam

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchase Fraud or scam: I received an email indicating that I had purchased a program, Windows Defender Protection for $399. I did not order this program. What should I do? Dan Geffner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-fraud-or-scam/bd2a5ab4-3e42-4e78-8c31-23f3e1d27cfe
  3. Support Scam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Support Scam: Hello, This is in relation to my last question on the community. I had been in the middle of a support session to fix an app on my windows when the Microsoft representative found an issue with the service. The steps led to running the media creator tool to fix an issue, the...
  4. Window Firewall Security Scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Firewall Security Scam?: I am receiving calls from someone who states my firewall security is running out and wants me to update the windows security program. If I want to cancel they will refund $200 to any account I give them. My issue is I am not aware of any firewall protection from Microsoft...
  5. Getting error loading. What can be done?

Getting error loading. What can be done?: keep getting "error loading type library/DLL. error code: 0x80029c4a what can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/getting-error-loading-what-can-be-done/d4767f47-be8d-496d-ac5b-2ef404253023
  6. Support scam

Support scam: I recently asked Microsoft Support for help with a problem I was having with Outlook. I received one response and it was very helpful. The second response I received claimed to be from Microsoft Technical Support. It was obviously someone working from home as you could hear...
  7. Support scam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Support scam: I recently asked Microsoft Support for help with a problem I was having with Outlook. I received one response and it was very helpful. The second response I received claimed to be from Microsoft Technical Support. It was obviously someone working from home as you could hear...
  8. Microsoft Purchase Scam

Microsoft Purchase Scam: Hey guys 1st time here, just thought I'd share this since I haven't seen anyone else report this. Anyways this is another scam similar to the ones where you'll get spooked into contacting a listed "Microsoft tech support". A support who sounds like he just learned english...
  9. Support Scam

Support Scam: Hi, I have came across a support scam. I took a screenshot, then closed my browser in Task Manager, I couldn't do anything as it was prompting me for my username and password. Here's the image. [ATTACH]...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ | What is to be done now??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ | What is to be done now??: I was installing an auto cad plugin and this showed up. What is to be done now?? Should I downgrade the version??[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...