Windows 10: What if you installed the 2 SAME program?

Discus and support What if you installed the 2 SAME program? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So imagine like you uninstall a program but then you want it back, but then you remember the time that you uninstalled it and you have leftover file of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Elestriker, Apr 24, 2020.

1. What if you installed the 2 SAME program?

So imagine like you uninstall a program but then you want it back, but then you remember the time that you uninstalled it and you have leftover file of it. Ok I'm not talking about downloading 2 programs at the same time, I'm talking about the leftover like in the C drive there's a file of a program that you uninstalled but what if it still there and you reinstalled that program again, will the program use the leftover file that you forget to delete or will it duplicate another one. I'm also counting the registry file ok! Ye I'm kinda new to Windows 10.

submitted by /u/Elestriker
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Elestriker, Apr 24, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond What if you installed the 2 SAME program? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 24, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 24, 2020
  4. What if you installed the 2 SAME program?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

What if you installed the 2 SAME program?

1. What if you installed the 2 SAME program? - Similar Threads - installed SAME program

2. Installing 2 Fonts with the Same Name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing 2 Fonts with the Same Name: I'm a font geek, and collect a few here and there.Recently, I'm finding several fonts with the same name "Holiday," for example, but very different typefaces from different foundries.I can't install a second font with the name Holiday, since there is already one in there,...
  3. Installing 2 Fonts with the Same Name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing 2 Fonts with the Same Name: I'm a font geek, and collect a few here and there.Recently, I'm finding several fonts with the same name "Holiday," for example, but very different typefaces from different foundries.I can't install a second font with the name Holiday, since there is already one in there,...
  4. What happens if you install a incompatible program on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens if you install a incompatible program on Windows 11?: Hi this might be a silly question but I really need to know. I previously had a Windows 11 laptop and installed my art program on it, it was not compatible but worked fine. Sadly this laptop was faulty and broke completely a week later, the problem comes with the fact that I...
  5. What happens if you install a incompatible program on Windows 11?

What happens if you install a incompatible program on Windows 11?: Hi this might be a silly question but I really need to know. I previously had a Windows 11 laptop and installed my art program on it, it was not compatible but worked fine. Sadly this laptop was faulty and broke completely a week later, the problem comes with the fact that I...
  6. How to get 2 Windows Computers to Install the Same Instances of Programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get 2 Windows Computers to Install the Same Instances of Programs?: Hi Ya'll hoping you can help me with this one. I've got two computers I use for work. A laptop and a Desktop PC. I'd love to have each PC mimic each others instances of programs i.e. if I install premiere pro with plugins to one, install on the other desktop at the office....
  7. What the hell are you installing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the hell are you installing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Aryan0420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnznws/what_the_hell_are_you_installing/
  8. 2 installations - same SDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 installations - same SDD: Hello there. I am currently using my Vivobook's original Windows installation on its SSD. I want to have another installation or better yet clone my current installation (or restore it) to another partition in the same storage SSD. I used EaseUSA Todo Backup to create a...
  9. What is the best program/app you have installed?

What is the best program/app you have installed?: Always interested in what people have found, and could be used by others. For me, the best ever program (which has got me out of many a foolish move) has got to be Macrium. The times I have done something very silly and major happens from time to time. Good old Macrium has...
  10. users>name> .....in program not same as what windows installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    users>name> .....in program not same as what windows installed: I have run into a problem where the users>name>appdata>roaming is not correct I installed a program and it keeps putting sql file into myname not emailshortname that windows put in on install....eg JOEBlow vs jbli so windows default director is jbli which is part of...