Windows 10: What? I'm in the UK and just booted up my pc to this message. I googled it but got no...

Discus and support What? I'm in the UK and just booted up my pc to this message. I googled it but got no... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MsBMorpho [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MsBMorpho, Mar 16, 2020.

1. What? I'm in the UK and just booted up my pc to this message. I googled it but got no...

/u/MsBMorpho, Mar 16, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

No Boot, Drives Not detected, Can't Load Win10 Pleses Help!

Until the BIOS sees your M.2, there's nothing you can do. It does not matter if the M.2 is unformatted/unallocated, the BIOS should see it.
    1. Suggest that you take the M.2 out, clean all the contacts and re-seat it and hope this is the case.
    2. If step one fails. Connect your 250GB SSD back in using one of the SATA port to see if the BIOS recognize it. If it doen't, then it might be something wrong with the MB, if it does then boot up the Windows Installation USB, run diskpart, shrink it at least 40GB then create a partition, Leave it unallocated then install Windows there.

Also try to re-seat all other components such as Memory, Video card etc...

topgundcp, Mar 16, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 16, 2020
  4. What? I'm in the UK and just booted up my pc to this message. I googled it but got no...

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Perform these steps before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

What? I'm in the UK and just booted up my pc to this message. I googled it but got no...

1. What? I'm in the UK and just booted up my pc to this message. I googled it but got no... - Similar Threads - I'm booted message

2. Everytime I try to boot up my PC a black screen shows up with a message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I try to boot up my PC a black screen shows up with a message.: Everytime I try to boot up my pc a black screen comes up saying “Reboot and Select proper boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot Device and press a key.” I’ve searched up online on how to fix this but nothing works. This has been going on since yesterday....
  3. Everytime I try to boot up my PC a black screen shows up with a message.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime I try to boot up my PC a black screen shows up with a message.: Everytime I try to boot up my pc a black screen comes up saying “Reboot and Select proper boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot Device and press a key.” I’ve searched up online on how to fix this but nothing works. This has been going on since yesterday....
  4. I just booted my pc and got this message. It's been showing this for the past week or so....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just booted my pc and got this message. It's been showing this for the past week or so....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LtLeccy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gsob2l/i_just_booted_my_pc_and_got_this_message_its_been/
  5. Pc just wont boot up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc just wont boot up.: So I was watching youtube randomly and then out of knowhere my pc gave me a blue screen of death. Unlike other ones where I can just load back in after it does stuff this one says, "Startup Repair couldn't fix your PC" and the log file is...
  6. I go to turn on my PC and this is what I'm greeted with. It then goes on to boot without...

I go to turn on my PC and this is what I'm greeted with. It then goes on to boot without...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ajdroid270 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g72bkp/i_go_to_turn_on_my_pc_and_this_is_what_im_greeted/
  7. Help I just got a Inaccessible boot error

Help I just got a Inaccessible boot error: I booted up my pc and now got this error and I did a start up repair. A system restore so far and no luck :/ submitted by /u/Haloman100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e78b5a/help_i_just_got_a_inaccessible_boot_error/
  8. Just booted up my pc and found a wallpaper that I didn't set up.

Just booted up my pc and found a wallpaper that I didn't set up.: So, i booted up my pc after a week, but I found a wallpaper. I am not a fan of them, I use the default blue one with the windows logo. I don't know why that happened. Please help submitted by /u/RaigardasSav [link] [comments]...
  9. I Just Got My Computer And I Have A Screenshot Of What Appears To Be An Issue I'm Not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Just Got My Computer And I Have A Screenshot Of What Appears To Be An Issue I'm Not...: Hello I recently bought an HP computer and there seems to be an issue with the OS. I use Windows 10. My computer model is an HP Slimline Desktop - 290-a0009 The main reasons I decided to come here are: 1. Youtube videos have poor quality sound and video. 2. My...
  10. I got what I think is a scam message on my google chrome browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got what I think is a scam message on my google chrome browser: I got what I think is a fake message on my google chrome browser. The URL of the fake message was: https://una2bazcddjnqbplxvba.today/en/?search=y%60%AD%D4%A8%0E%D3Q%3D%2AA%D9y%26%EA3%E1wF%7B~&list=null Is there any way to confirm whether the message is fake or authentic?...