Windows 10: What In The World

Discus and support What In The World in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] No idea why this flipped, but whatever. Anyways, 10 needed an update, and I shut down my laptop for it to update, turned it back on, it got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by silasly, Mar 15, 2019.

1. silasly Win User

What In The World

What In The World e72237eb-59e4-4c99-ae67-a3b5d2637da1?upload=true.jpg

No idea why this flipped, but whatever. Anyways, 10 needed an update, and I shut down my laptop for it to update, turned it back on, it got to 100%. Took me to my usual startup page blah blah blah.

Nothing was loading, and then, I was brought to this screen above. I forced shut down my laptop and turned it back on, my batter--that was fully charged, is now at 40% and quickly depleting, I'm missing files, and my fans sound like they're being overworked as most of my stuff still doesn't know if they want to load or not. This laptop is a HP Pavillion 360, a year and a half with barely anything downloaded on it besides three games, Discord, Chrome, and all of my notes for my classes. It's always on battery saver, and brightness is at 0%.

So, glitch in the update? Why did this happen?

:)

silasly, Mar 15, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Mar 15, 2019
  4. What In The World

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

What In The World

1. What In The World - Similar Threads - World

2. i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account: I bought the java editon of minecraft for 30$ for a second account but it won't let me accses my old one what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-minecraft-account-to-alt-on-a-world/661f5da9-0663-43a4-83f7-c0871a455e88
  3. i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account: I bought the java editon of minecraft for 30$ for a second account but it won't let me accses my old one what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-minecraft-account-to-alt-on-a-world/661f5da9-0663-43a4-83f7-c0871a455e88
  4. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  5. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  6. How is the microsoft store the slowest thing in the world?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How is the microsoft store the slowest thing in the world?: I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, **** downloads at 500kb/s for a 142GB game. And NOOOO, it has nothing to do with my f**king internet connection. Its 1000 mbps download and 500 upload, So f**king no. And NOOOO it doesnt help to f**king clear the cache of the microsoft...
  7. How is the microsoft store the slowest thing in the world?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is the microsoft store the slowest thing in the world?: I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, **** downloads at 500kb/s for a 142GB game. And NOOOO, it has nothing to do with my f**king internet connection. Its 1000 mbps download and 500 upload, So f**king no. And NOOOO it doesnt help to f**king clear the cache of the microsoft...
  8. How is the microsoft store the slowest thing in the world?

9. i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...: i don't want the world can you remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-a-minecraft-world-i-fought-it-was-good/f53a0983-b042-4f20-9d7c-b06b0dc69f7e
  10. i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...: i don't want the world can you remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-a-minecraft-world-i-fought-it-was-good/f53a0983-b042-4f20-9d7c-b06b0dc69f7e