Windows 10: What intel processor generation is this?

Discus and support What intel processor generation is this? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3700 @ 1.60GHZ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Verified✔5, Dec 5, 2019.

1. What intel processor generation is this?

Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3700 @ 1.60GHZ

:)

Verified✔5, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Debuts

MORE ON 8TH GEN:

Gregory Bryant Editorial: New 8th Gen Intel Core Processors: Simplifying Today, Opening the Door for What’s Next

Press Kit: 8th Gen Intel Core

Media Alert: 8th Gen Intel Core Processor Family to Debut Aug. 21

What intel processor generation is this? [​IMG]

What intel processor generation is this? [​IMG]

JrOb84MetfQ
    Source: 8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Debuts (Live Video) | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel launches 7th generation processors to push 4K UHD to the masses

Read more: Intel launches 7th generation processors to push 4K UHD to the masses | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

What intel processor generation is this?

More Intel Processor Vulnerabilities

Source: INTEL-SA-00161

See also: Intel Side Channel Vulnerability L1TF

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

What intel processor generation is this?

1. What intel processor generation is this? - Similar Threads - intel processor generation

2. When will Win 11 be compatible with 5th generation Intel processors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Win 11 be compatible with 5th generation Intel processors?: When will Win 11 be compatible with 5th generation Intel processors? My older laptop still works well and was expensive when i bought it. Thanks!...
  3. When will Win 11 be compatible with 5th generation Intel processors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Win 11 be compatible with 5th generation Intel processors?: When will Win 11 be compatible with 5th generation Intel processors? My older laptop still works well and was expensive when i bought it. Thanks!...
  4. Intel 7th Generation Processors are not being supported in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel 7th Generation Processors are not being supported in Windows 11: Intel 7th Generation processors started rolling off production lines in the first half of 2016. That was about five years ago.1.5 years later, August 2017, Intel began selling 8th generation processors, making the oldest 8th generation processor, if you bought one the instant...
  5. Intel 7th Generation Processors are not being supported in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel 7th Generation Processors are not being supported in Windows 11: Intel 7th Generation processors started rolling off production lines in the first half of 2016. That was about five years ago.1.5 years later, August 2017, Intel began selling 8th generation processors, making the oldest 8th generation processor, if you bought one the instant...
  6. Intel 1st generation core processors with win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel 1st generation core processors with win10: I have a first generation core processor, to be precise, I have the i3 550. A long while ago I updated to win10. All was fine though one program (ExtremeGammon, backgammon software) didn't work anymore. Also today I have troubles with a retro styled video game I bought...
  7. 8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Debuts

in Windows 10 News
    8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Debuts: [img] On Aug. 21, Intel will unveil the 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family on Facebook Live. Watch as two exciting moments align: the Great American Solar Eclipse and the unveiling of Intel’s most powerful family of processors for the next era of computing. Hear...
  8. Intel launches 7th generation processors to push 4K UHD to the masses

in Windows 10 News
    Intel launches 7th generation processors to push 4K UHD to the masses: 1CXGM0x02xI Intel says that the modern-day consumer is now demanding an "immersive" experience from the internet and has unveiled the 7th generation Intel Core processor family to support this concept through 4K UHD, 360-degree video, and high-resolution video streaming....
  9. Intel Xeon Scalable Processors in Next-Generation Workstations

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Xeon Scalable Processors in Next-Generation Workstations: Workstations powered by Intel® Xeon® processors meet the most stringent demands for professionals seeking to increase productivity and rapidly bring data to life. Intel today disclosed that the world-record performance of the Intel Xeon Scalable processors is now available...
  10. Intel launches 5th-generation 'Broadwell' processors

in Windows 10 News
    Intel launches 5th-generation 'Broadwell' processors: Intel has just announced its 5th generation Intel Core processors, also known as Broadwell, at CES 2015. The new chips are 37% smaller than the previous generation, using Intel's new 14nm process. Intel emphasizes the performance gains in Broadwell, especially battery life...