Windows 10: What is a good cleaner app

Discus and support What is a good cleaner app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I wanted to download ccleaner but people say it's not that safe submitted by /u/killer987xn [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/killer987xn, Aug 1, 2020.

1. What is a good cleaner app

I wanted to download ccleaner but people say it's not that safe

submitted by /u/killer987xn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/killer987xn, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Rick 64 Win User

what is a good safe duplicate photo cleaner

what is a good safe duplicate photo cleaner

Rick 64, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    When fans go mad

Good suggestion, I will add that to the list *Rockout :rockout:

Kreij, Aug 1, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

What is a good cleaner app

Good disk cleanup app for windows 10

Fred,
    A word of warning.
    CCleaner is what I use since day one. It is an effective program.
    BUT, I would suggest that you stay away from using the Registry option listed on the left side.

A few titbits on Is Registry Cleaner safe to use
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...d6aee2f?auth=1

Why Registry cleaner won't speed up your PC
    http://www.howtogeek.com/171633/why-...r-fix-crashes/

There's no truly safe way to clean your Registry, only safer ways
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/15314..._registry.html

davidhk, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

What is a good cleaner app

1. What is a good cleaner app - Similar Threads - cleaner app

2. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  3. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  4. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...: My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and...
  5. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...: My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and...
  6. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro

Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro: Good day, Community: I just reset my PC to "Factory Fresh" condition and installed a pair of free to use Auslogics products: Auslogics Disk Defrag and Auslogics Registry Cleaner. While both apps installed without a glitch, when I tried to run them I received the following app...
  8. Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro: Good day, Community: I just reset my PC to "Factory Fresh" condition and installed a pair of free to use Auslogics products: Auslogics Disk Defrag and Auslogics Registry Cleaner. While both apps installed without a glitch, when I tried to run them I received the following app...
  9. How to force delete IE11 cache manually without 3rd party cleaner app

in Browsers and Email
    How to force delete IE11 cache manually without 3rd party cleaner app: If I delete the temporary internet files in Internet Options, sometimes it left the temporary internet files in Temporary Internet Files behind even though I deleted the temporary internet files in Internet Options. Please I would like to know which folders or files I'm going...
  10. April Fools: Google introduces new phone Screen Cleaner in Files app

in Windows 10 News
    April Fools: Google introduces new phone Screen Cleaner in Files app: YY1Db-opAvo Files helps millions of people around the world organize their media, share files offline, and free up space on their phones. And by making the most of limited storage, Files helps users keep their phones running like new.However, we've heard that it's a...