Windows 10: What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?

Discus and support What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I don't need a separate graphics card, a long time ago I stopped playing multi-player online video games where the user that has the most expensive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by alkaufmann, Mar 27, 2019.

1. What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?

I don't need a separate graphics card, a long time ago I stopped playing multi-player online video games where the user that has the most expensive hardware, the fastest internet and the best cheating software always wins. If I want to make myself feel bad, I will play against an AI and set it to God mode.
    What is the cpu with the best onboard gpu? Also I will be looking at a motherboard that allows for 2 monitors so the gpu should support that.

Ak

:)

alkaufmann, Mar 27, 2019

2. Will this CPU be good for gaming/not overheating?

Hold on a bit...
    I cannot find case specs anywhere. I Googled "HP Pavilion p6300 series case specs" and it came up with product info, motherboard replacements, and Ebay listings. I clicked on the product info they had on HP's website, and that only told me how to change screen resolution and how much storage it has. I've pretty much hit a dead end here, and, uh... Yeah. That's it. I've hit a dead end here. If anyone would know just by some photos I took with my phone if this CPU would have some nice temperatures, that would be neat.

What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu? [​IMG]

And about these sideways pictures, well, that is just how badly Windows 10 and iOS 9.1 go together.

Qwertyfish01, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Good pc but low FPS

Hi guys , first excuse my english What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu? :)

I have a good pc :

CPU : AMD FX-6300

GPU : Nvidia geforce gtx 1050 ti

Ram : 8 gb ram

i have a good ventilation

And i have low fps

like in League Of legends i have 70 fps drop to 50 with medium settings , any help ?

TudorIrinel, Mar 27, 2019
  4. entropy13 Win User

What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?

Good enough?

Look at sig for list. *Wink What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu? ;)

How about the CPU cooler though? Any suggestions? I'll be getting these within the next 10-12 hours.

entropy13, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?

1. What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu? - Similar Threads - cpu onboard gpu

2. Good

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good: Good opreting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good/d2d23a31-2a74-44ca-ac05-366442fa58af
  3. Good brands of GPU manufacturers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good brands of GPU manufacturers: Hey can someone please help me?I want to know like what are some of the best GPU manufacturers out there?I know that there is no supply of GPU right now But when there is a supply of GPU I would like to know some Good brands that manufacture GPUs of AMD and NVIDIA.Also I've...
  4. what does gpu % mean is it good or bad in task manger

in Windows 10 Customization
    what does gpu % mean is it good or bad in task manger: is some games my gpu % is low and some high it high good or bad gpu 30 % bad or good please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-gpu-mean-is-it-good-or-bad-in-task/b7bccc09-3136-48f3-afd9-10dd4649c498
  5. Whats a Good Seedbox?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats a Good Seedbox?: Hi guys, Looks like seedboxes are more secure than vpns. Which seedboxes are good but cheap? I also read that you can "root" a seedbox. What exactly does that mean? . 145164
  6. Whats a Good Seedbox?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats a Good Seedbox?: Hi guys, Looks like seedboxes are more secure than vpns. Which seedboxes are good but cheap? I also read that you can "root" a seedbox. What exactly does that mean? . 145164
  7. good

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    good: very Good the aplication https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good/e6fe7ca8-f86b-4a21-bc1e-527a5c80f6c2
  8. Will this CPU be good for gaming/not overheating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will this CPU be good for gaming/not overheating?: Right now I have an Intel Pentium E6300 on my Eureka3 motherboard, and that's not running BeamNG at all... If I upgraded to a Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 I am worried about it overheating constantly, because everyone has that problem. Would it not overheat badly if in a HP...
  9. What's a Good, Affordable Motherboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's a Good, Affordable Motherboard?: I plan to buy either an i5 6600 or 6500. Can you guys recommend a good budget motherboard for it? Again, I'm on a budget. 48355
  10. Can't detect my (good) gpu

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't detect my (good) gpu: Hello, so 2 days ago i instantly downloaded win10, when it was finished i started checkong my stuff if everything when alright. Everything was ok but when i wanted to play a game i had very low fps, i discovered that my main gpu couldn't be detected, the only gpu that it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how good is onboard graphics