Windows 10: WHAT IS A GOOD, FREE SOUND DRIVER

Discus and support WHAT IS A GOOD, FREE SOUND DRIVER in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I HAVE AN OLS FACTORY AUDIO DRIVER. AND I NEED A DEEPER RICHER SOUND. WITHOUT HAVEING TO ADD AN EXTERNAL DEVICE??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kimberlysalrin, Dec 22, 2020.

1. WHAT IS A GOOD, FREE SOUND DRIVER

I HAVE AN OLS FACTORY AUDIO DRIVER. AND I NEED A DEEPER RICHER SOUND. WITHOUT HAVEING TO ADD AN EXTERNAL DEVICE??

:)

kimberlysalrin, Dec 22, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue WHAT IS A GOOD, FREE SOUND DRIVER :p

cadaveca, Dec 22, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

WHAT IS A GOOD, FREE SOUND DRIVER

Sound driver off

Hi,

It's possible that your sound driver was turned off by a third-party application. To fix it, we suggest that you use the built-in Windows 10 audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot and press Enter.
    • Click Playing Audio.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

If in case the audio troubleshooter doesn't work, use the other steps in this
    article
    . Just click the drop-down arrow and select the other choices offered.

Let us know if you're able to restore the sound on your computer after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

WHAT IS A GOOD, FREE SOUND DRIVER

1. WHAT IS A GOOD, FREE SOUND DRIVER - Similar Threads - FREE SOUND DRIVER

2. any good and free photoshop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any good and free photoshop?: i want to know if there is any good and free photshop since i have to use it fo school next year submitted by /u/vision2310 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lc84ao/any_good_and_free_photoshop/
  3. Looking for a good free Multimedia Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a good free Multimedia Player: I currently have 4 And use 4 MM Players. MPC-HC-64bit, Videolan (VLC) Player, Zoom player, and Windows Media Player 12. MPC-HC was my default mm player. It had a slew of internal codecs, fairly easy to operate, easy to skip through frames, a lot of customization, Videos load...
  4. Good free Music Maker?

Good free Music Maker?: Halo, I wanted to try something new, and decided to do something with music, e.g. making my own soundtracks etc. Examples: Main Menu Music from a game, or simply soundtracks. Do you know of such a program? (Windows 10) Thanks in advance. Guter kostenlose Music Maker?
  5. What is a good free application to open .rar files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is a good free application to open .rar files?: What is a good free application to open .rar files? I would like some suggestions from the experts of reddit. submitted by /u/julius_33 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gou033/what_is_a_good_free_application_to_open_rar_files/
  6. What's the best free app with good image printing capability?

What's the best free app with good image printing capability?: Hi, I'm looking for a free (or inexpensive) app/program that has good, flexible image printing settings. The Win 10 Photos app has no way (that I can see) to move images around or resize them in the printing settings (like Photoshop has). Thanks. - - - Updated - - -...
  7. Whats a Good Seedbox?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats a Good Seedbox?: Hi guys, Looks like seedboxes are more secure than vpns. Which seedboxes are good but cheap? I also read that you can "root" a seedbox. What exactly does that mean? . 145164
  8. Is There A Good Free File Manager?

Is There A Good Free File Manager?: I need help organising some files. I have a directory of some 6000 pdf files. I need them organised by author, which is in the filename. I'm currently going down the list, finding an author with 50 or more to his name, creating a folder by that name and then selecting all...
  9. Dolby Audio Drivers help not as good sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Audio Drivers help not as good sound: Hello! I recently got myself a custom built pc with pretty good specs after using an acer labtop for awhile. i noticed with the new pc even after i bought a new headset which should be better or just as good as the old one that my sound was not as good and without almost any...
  10. What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?: I have tried four and all four have tried one way or another to screw up my computer either they mess with the start up or try to dismantle my webcam these antivirus security programs do more damage than viruses. these programs have cost me money to repair my laptop and one...