Windows 10: What is a good PDF software to get...something easy to use?

Discus and support What is a good PDF software to get...something easy to use? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just want to load a bunch of photos in it and make a basic PDF to view of the photos. Something easy to use. I used to have a old Word program that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by slackercruster, Apr 16, 2019.

1. What is a good PDF software to get...something easy to use?

I just want to load a bunch of photos in it and make a basic PDF to view of the photos. Something easy to use.

I used to have a old Word program that saved as PDF, but the computer died. That was when Word came with the computer for free!

slackercruster, Apr 16, 2019

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Apr 16, 2019
  3. PDF form filler software

Anyone knows a good pdf form filler software? No watermarks please *Frown What is a good PDF software to get...something easy to use? :(

[I.R.A]_FBi, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

What is a good PDF software to get...something easy to use?

Best free PDF software?

I believe FoxIt Free might be able to do most of that for free...might not be able to do export to .doc/docx. I don't recall... I recommend installing it from Ninite.com though. Quick and easy installer.

Aside from that, as suggested above, time to cough up the cash for the software that can do it right. Sometimes the free options aren't good enough, especially in the professional industry.

Kursah, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

What is a good PDF software to get...something easy to use?

1. What is a good PDF software to get...something easy to use? - Similar Threads - PDF software something

2. What PDF software is good to get? ....and a WAKE UP CALL for everyone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What PDF software is good to get? ....and a WAKE UP CALL for everyone: I use the computer extensively and try to get the best tools I can get, while keeping the prices down if possible.Maybe 7 years ago I had Adobe Acrobat for PDF software. It was a volume license that I bought as a used disc off ebay and I called Adobe to make sure the license...
  3. What PDF software is good to get? ....and a WAKE UP CALL for everyone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What PDF software is good to get? ....and a WAKE UP CALL for everyone: I use the computer extensively and try to get the best tools I can get, while keeping the prices down if possible.Maybe 7 years ago I had Adobe Acrobat for PDF software. It was a volume license that I bought as a used disc off ebay and I called Adobe to make sure the license...
  4. What is the type of PDF used in Microsoft print to PDF

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is the type of PDF used in Microsoft print to PDF: I have attended a webinar on digital signatures and documents. The presented stated to archive documents they should be in PDF/A. Does Microsoft print to PDF use this format, or is there a way to do that?...
  5. What is the type of PDF used in Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the type of PDF used in Microsoft print to PDF: I have attended a webinar on digital signatures and documents. The presented stated to archive documents they should be in PDF/A. Does Microsoft print to PDF use this format, or is there a way to do that?...
  6. What is the type of PDF used in Microsoft print to PDF

7. What is a good windows data recovery software ?

What is a good windows data recovery software ?: My external HDD is corrupted . I tried to check the contents in it with an Ubuntu live cd but the external HDD is showing empty . I think i lost a terrabyte of documents , software and photos Are there any good software i can try to recover data from that HDD . I have used...
  8. Easy to use Presentation to Video software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Easy to use Presentation to Video software: Help! I am having trouble using PowerPoint and believe it is a known issue: I cannot have narration and/or audio play across slides in a presentation, thus my resulting video has muted breaks between slides. This would be great, as I am just learning that PowerPoint can do...
  9. What is a good video compressing software for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is a good video compressing software for Windows 10?: I need to compress very large size videos to put onto websites like Facebook etc any good video compressing software suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-good-video-compressing-software-for/17cebc59-a0c2-49de-9922-cd09c7ed89c2"
  10. Windows 10 what is a good program to use to get rid of adware and virus software programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 what is a good program to use to get rid of adware and virus software programs: Suggestions as to which programs I should run to remove adware, and virus software. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-what-is-a-good-program-to-use-to-get/fa1a3a41-5b52-4b67-a0fc-11896adaa3d6"