Windows 10: what is a .ini icon?

Discus and support what is a .ini icon? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have these ghostly looking .ini icons on my screen, which are connected to other documents - what are they and can I get rid of them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterHoldway, Sep 9, 2018.

1. what is a .ini icon?

I have these ghostly looking .ini icons on my screen, which are connected to other documents - what are they and can I get rid of them?

:)

PeterHoldway, Sep 9, 2018
  2. nuva Win User

Snippet C#: INI Files

This code is great, i'm going to use this in one of my programmes *Big Grin what is  a .ini icon? :D

is it possible to make a list of all sections in the ini files?

nuva, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Snippet C#: INI Files

GetSections() will return a string[] of section names. If you want the values too, just do a for or for loop to enumerate them. For example:

Code: foreach (string section in ini.GetSections()) { Console.WriteLine("[" + section + "]"); foreach (string key in ini[section].GetKeys()) Console.WriteLine(key + "=" + ini[section][key]); Console.WriteLine(); }[/quote]

FordGT90Concept, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Teddy2001 Win User

what is a .ini icon?

"INI File Error" Enquiry

Hello Fernando,

The step was connected usb between computer and printer. The computer try to detect printer. Then the error message had showed "INI File Error". I will try to download the driver and software again. Hope this could solve. Thank you.

Teddy

Teddy2001, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

what is a .ini icon?

1. what is a .ini icon? - Similar Threads - ini icon

2. Windows 7 Professional .INI recoery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Professional .INI recoery: Hi,I have a directory on Windows 7 Professional which contains files for a program that I am running. .INI files were accidentally deleted which corrupted the program and undid saved settings for projects within the program. I do not have a restore point and was wondering if...
  3. Windows 7 Professional .INI recoery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Professional .INI recoery: Hi,I have a directory on Windows 7 Professional which contains files for a program that I am running. .INI files were accidentally deleted which corrupted the program and undid saved settings for projects within the program. I do not have a restore point and was wondering if...
  4. Cannot read file c:\windows\system32\client32.ini 80. please check this file exists and is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot read file c:\windows\system32\client32.ini 80. please check this file exists and is...: Hi, Every time I turn on my PC I get this message: cannot read file c:\windows\system32\client32.ini 80. please check this file exists and is valid. What can I do?...
  5. Cannot read file c:\windows\system32\client32.ini 80. please check this file exists and is...

Cannot read file c:\windows\system32\client32.ini 80. please check this file exists and is...: Hi, Every time I turn on my PC I get this message: cannot read file c:\windows\system32\client32.ini 80. please check this file exists and is valid. What can I do?...
  6. Gray screen on startup when i have to log in and after i logged ini used space and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gray screen on startup when i have to log in and after i logged ini used space and then...: I got this gray screen on startup and i can’t do nothing when i try to open an app that needs admin permission there isn’t the pop up text that says yes or no so i can’t do nothing. i tried to go in safe mode but there still is the gray screen and i can’t do nothing i can...
  7. Gray screen on startup when i have to log in and after i logged ini used space and then...

Gray screen on startup when i have to log in and after i logged ini used space and then...: I got this gray screen on startup and i can’t do nothing when i try to open an app that needs admin permission there isn’t the pop up text that says yes or no so i can’t do nothing. i tried to go in safe mode but there still is the gray screen and i can’t do nothing i can...
  8. Minecraft so wene i tried to sine ini put my Gmail end I put the code end all end went i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft so wene i tried to sine ini put my Gmail end I put the code end all end went i...: I was trying to find in end I did it said please check your Internet connection end I did have Internet so I don't know what happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-so-wene-i-tried-to-sine-ini-put-my-gmail/51b715f8-695e-46ea-8ea6-68417672a3c6
  9. My SD Card icon in Windows Explorer shows this Vista style icon despite using the ini icon...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My SD Card icon in Windows Explorer shows this Vista style icon despite using the ini icon...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BrandonTeoh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dubk1e/my_sd_card_icon_in_windows_explorer_shows_this/
  10. Is There an Easy Way to Change .INI Files (which Display Folder Icons) in the Source...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is There an Easy Way to Change .INI Files (which Display Folder Icons) in the Source...: Hello, I have hundreds of folders containing the MP3s I own, and I’ve created a .INI in each folder in order to display an different icon on each folder of the artists music in that folder. Basically, if the folder contains music by the Cleon Valentine, I can use the...