Windows 10: what is a legitimate reason to upgrade from Windows 11 home edition to pro?

Discus and support what is a legitimate reason to upgrade from Windows 11 home edition to pro? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What are the advantages of the windows 11 to the pro edition for $99 bucks?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Todd Cunningham1, Jun 10, 2023.

1. what is a legitimate reason to upgrade from Windows 11 home edition to pro?

What are the advantages of the windows 11 to the pro edition for $99 bucks?

:)

Todd Cunningham1, Jun 10, 2023
  2. JonGrimes Win User

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 10, 2023
  4. what is a legitimate reason to upgrade from Windows 11 home edition to pro?

Can I upgrade from Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 11 Pro?

I cannot find a listing in the Microsoft Store to upgrade my Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 11 Pro. I know in advance that this would not be a free upgrade.

Charles Bernard, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

what is a legitimate reason to upgrade from Windows 11 home edition to pro?

1. what is a legitimate reason to upgrade from Windows 11 home edition to pro? - Similar Threads - legitimate reason upgrade

2. Need to upgrade from Windows 11 Home Edition to Windows 11 Pro Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to upgrade from Windows 11 Home Edition to Windows 11 Pro Edition: Need to upgrade from Windows 11 Home Edition to Windows 11 Pro Edition. What all ways are there?What will happen if i format the PC? will it go back to Windows 11 Home?...
  3. Need to upgrade from Windows 11 Home Edition to Windows 11 Pro Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to upgrade from Windows 11 Home Edition to Windows 11 Pro Edition: Need to upgrade from Windows 11 Home Edition to Windows 11 Pro Edition. What all ways are there?What will happen if i format the PC? will it go back to Windows 11 Home?...
  4. what is a legitimate reason to upgrade from Windows 11 home edition to pro?

what is a legitimate reason to upgrade from Windows 11 home edition to pro?: What are the advantages of the windows 11 to the pro edition for $99 bucks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-legitimate-reason-to-upgrade-from/ce7d8d90-fa8d-4357-9f1f-d9dceab3fa3b
  5. Can I upgrade from Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 11 Pro?

Can I upgrade from Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 11 Pro?: I cannot find a listing in the Microsoft Store to upgrade my Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 11 Pro. I know in advance that this would not be a free upgrade....
  6. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro: Hi,I have the following problem.1. I bought a notebook with Windows 11 Home. Windows was activated with a personal Microsoft Account I wanted to activate it with my work account, not knowing it's not possible with thr Home edition. 2. After Windows was activated with a...
  7. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro

Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro: Hi,I have the following problem.1. I bought a notebook with Windows 11 Home. Windows was activated with a personal Microsoft Account I wanted to activate it with my work account, not knowing it's not possible with thr Home edition. 2. After Windows was activated with a...
  8. What is the best plan to upgrade 50 windows 10 home edition to Pro edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is the best plan to upgrade 50 windows 10 home edition to Pro edition: We are a startup company and we have 50 PCs with home editions, now we want to upgrade those PCs to use windows 10 pro.. so what is the best plan to upgrade those PCs? does Microsoft provide a plan to upgrade a group of devices? or the cost will be similar to upgrading each...
  9. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro Edition from Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro Edition from Windows 10 Home Edition: I currently have a license and USB Flash drive containing Windows 10 Home Edition. I'm considering doing the upgrade to Professional Edition for $99. If I perform that upgrade will I then have a new Professional product key that will allow me to perform a clean reinstall...
  10. Upgrade from Home Edition to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Home Edition to Pro: Hello, I purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Pro Edition. Once the upgrade process starts, it stalls after 10-14% and then I get message that says: "Windows Upgrade Failed Error Code: 0x800f0904 how can I get the upgrade process to complete and...