Windows 10: What is a LockDown Browser & how does it work?

Discus and support What is a LockDown Browser & how does it work? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]During an online examination, it is difficult to supervise students, especially at home when there’s no teacher to invigilate in person. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 16, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

What is a LockDown Browser & how does it work?

What is a LockDown Browser & how does it work? LockDown-Browser.png
    During an online examination, it is difficult to supervise students, especially at home when there’s no teacher to invigilate in person. For this reason, Artificial Intelligence based software like LockDown Browsers are in great demand. What’s so special about it and how does it work?? We’ll try to cover it all in today’s post. What […]

This article What is a LockDown Browser & how does it work? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 16, 2021

2. Respondus Lockdown Browser

I cannot get respondus lockdown browser to install on my computer. It keeps comming back with a default error. When I click on it , stops installing the program. This is a lock down browser for taking test online. I am running windows 10 upgrade from windows
    8. Now running windows 10 home version. The computer is a HP> laptop

JohnLeigh2, Dec 16, 2021
  3. ZZZEEE40 Win User
    Can't uninstall Lockdown browser

I have win 10 version 1909, I needed to download the browser called Lockdown, this was needed for school, taking tests online. Since Lockdown was downloaded, I am having a myriad of problems.

First I lost the power buttons to shut down, restart, I have also had the B.S. of D. I have tried to uninstall the browser 3 different ways. No matter which method I use is unsuccessful.

I get the error (-5000 0x80070002).

In services windows update is automatic

I would appreciate and help.

I have also tried to do a restore, somehow I lost all of the restore points. I have tried to do a recovery, no luck.

ZZZEEE40, Dec 16, 2021
  4. What is a LockDown Browser & how does it work?

after download lockdown browser

after download lockdown browser for my exam,the system went automatically went to air plane mode and now not able to switch off air plane mode. Any one can help me to sort out this problem thanks

DINOYVARGHESE, Dec 16, 2021
Thema:

What is a LockDown Browser & how does it work?

1. What is a LockDown Browser & how does it work? - Similar Threads - LockDown Browser does

2. Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockdown browser: Split from this thread. I am trying to install the lockdown browser in my laptop but it needs to change the app recommendation can you please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockdown-browser/eae6a717-769d-4644-8b7f-05a3c93ed1f1
  3. Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockdown browser: Split from this thread. I am trying to install the lockdown browser in my laptop but it needs to change the app recommendation can you please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockdown-browser/eae6a717-769d-4644-8b7f-05a3c93ed1f1
  4. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Respondus lockdown browser: Hello, I have a surface pro 8 and when i try downloading lockdown browser, the file says it isnt commonly downloaded and to make sure i trust what i want to download, and surprisingly the mac version does load the file but when i open it, it never loads.. Is lockdown...
  5. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Respondus lockdown browser: Hello, I have a surface pro 8 and when i try downloading lockdown browser, the file says it isnt commonly downloaded and to make sure i trust what i want to download, and surprisingly the mac version does load the file but when i open it, it never loads.. Is lockdown...
  6. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Respondus lockdown browser

Respondus lockdown browser: Hi , i tried to install a respondus lockdown browser but every time i tried to install it showing “ installshield launched but seems to have closed without finishing”. I have windows 10 version. Can anyone help me with this problem...
  8. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Respondus lockdown browser: My school requires us to use respondus web browser, so I'm dual booting windows 10. I am having issues with my webcam. The browser is not recognizing my Webcam. I can access my Webcam in the camera application on windows 10, so I don't believe it is a driver issue. Any help...
  9. Stuck In Lockdown Browser Mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck In Lockdown Browser Mode?: I had to download a Lockdown Browser to take an exam yesterday and ever since then my PC has been acting super funny. I don’t have any power options, I can’t run task manager either. My PC freezes a lot and crashes more than it did. I’m super confused, its like it’s stuck in...
  10. Respondus Lockdown Browser

Respondus Lockdown Browser: I cannot get respondus lockdown browser to install on my computer. It keeps comming back with a default error. When I click on it , stops installing the program. This is a lock down browser for taking test online. I am running windows 10 upgrade from windows 8. Now running...