Windows 10: What is a name of a program that displays many GIF pics together in it similar to File...

Discus and support What is a name of a program that displays many GIF pics together in it similar to File... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Or make File Explorer show the GIF's icons as animations of the whole GIF? submitted by /u/InternationalFlow153 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InternationalFlow153, Aug 28, 2021.

1. What is a name of a program that displays many GIF pics together in it similar to File...

/u/InternationalFlow153, Aug 28, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Copying down file folders with names and growing dates

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To create multiple folders of same name with progressive dates, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for you.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the location where you want the folders to be created.
    • On the address bar, where the folder path is displayed, erase the folder path and type
      CMD to open a Command Prompt window.
    • Once the Command Prompt window opens, copy paste the following command and hit Enter:

for %d in (2019.6.17 Job Progress Pics, 2019.6.18 Job Progress Pics, 2019.6.19 Job Progress Pics, 2019.6.20 Job Progress Pics, etc) do mkdir %d

Note:

Replace ‘etc’ with rest of the dates for the month. (Eg: ‘2019.6.X Job Progress Pics’ where X is the date)

• Exit Command Prompt and see if multiple folders are created with the progressive dates on the preferred location.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 28, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    How do I remove files with similar names from a folder?

Hi, simply use file explorer search.

E.g. type
    *yellow
    in file explorer's search box and all files containing yellow will be listed. Select all but one. Delete those, and you have 1 remaining.

Example:

What is a name of a program that displays many GIF pics together in it similar to File... [​IMG]

What is a name of a program that displays many GIF pics together in it similar to File... [​IMG]

Or just pick one of the selected list and copy it to a new folder.
    Repeat selection process.
    Finally delete source folder.

dalchina, Aug 28, 2021
  4. DCnewbie Win User

What is a name of a program that displays many GIF pics together in it similar to File...

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

What is a name of a program that displays many GIF pics together in it similar to File...

1. What is a name of a program that displays many GIF pics together in it similar to File... - Similar Threads - name program displays

2. File vs Folder names similar, but different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File vs Folder names similar, but different: I'm trying to merge some files of mine that have a specific label to a folder with one of the words name in the folder name. The program refuses to let me do so, but it is what I want. How do I move the files into that specific folder? I've tried modifying the file name, but...
  3. File vs Folder names similar, but different

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File vs Folder names similar, but different: I'm trying to merge some files of mine that have a specific label to a folder with one of the words name in the folder name. The program refuses to let me do so, but it is what I want. How do I move the files into that specific folder? I've tried modifying the file name, but...
  4. similar program to autoruns?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    similar program to autoruns?: is there a similar program to microsoft autoruns, preferably better, that also has a portable version of it? 173254
  5. What are the names of these Window APPS/PROGRAM ? only have ICON pic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are the names of these Window APPS/PROGRAM ? only have ICON pic: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ahms_shaf1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ieb62r/what_are_the_names_of_these_window_appsprogram/
  6. Copy files with similar names to folders with similar names

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy files with similar names to folders with similar names: Hello, I am using windows and have the following situation: I have multiple PDF files which naming system is as following: 0. AAL00-SPI-FOR-535-1801 0. AAL00-SPI-FOR-535-1802 0. AAL00-SPI-FOR-535-1807 I also have folders that are named as following:...
  7. File Explorer similar file names no longer appear

File Explorer similar file names no longer appear: Ever since the most recent update, similar file names no longer appear when im naming a new file. For example, if I am naming an image file "new", it doesn't show me file names with "new" in the title: [ATTACH] I tried this on another windows 10 computer with the most...
  8. What are the names of files and programs I can delete

What are the names of files and programs I can delete: My recovery drive is full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-names-of-files-and-programs-i-can/7fbfedb0-85f6-4503-b9bc-4f0318e0cbbb"
  9. Change Default Program for Opening Gif Files

Change Default Program for Opening Gif Files: Last thread 1571 replies. Still no answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-program-for-opening-gif-files/7fc7f779-13cf-4a8e-a9b0-662c66c0dc97"
  10. Files names not displaying

in Windows 10 Support
    Files names not displaying: I am using Windows 10 and Office 2013 When I Open several workbooks at once and select the Excel Icon on the task bar, the workbooks appear as Excel, but displays no names. When I click any of the workbooks showing as Excel only , the name will then display for the...