Windows 10: What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person?

Discus and support What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; We thought that we had parental requirements set up. How do I remove the credit card on file?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ColleenClaypoole1, Jun 10, 2019.

1. What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person?

We thought that we had parental requirements set up. How do I remove the credit card on file?

:)

ColleenClaypoole1, Jun 10, 2019

2. REAL PERSON

I NEED TO SPEAK TO A REAL PERSON MY COMPUTER AND TYPING SKILL IS VERY VERY LIMITED, PLEASE I NEED HELP, IM BEGGING YOU [LASE 5194021632

AdamParker1983, Jun 10, 2019
  3. what is the toll free number in canada to speak to a live person for windows support

need to speak to a live customer support person in canada is there a toll free phone number for customer support

amber rose, Jun 10, 2019
  4. What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person?

Microsoft phone numbers

All the phone numbers listed in Microsoft Nigeria are wrong numbers. I tried calling them today for a new activation code only to hear illiterate persons telling me it a wrong number. Not once, not twice. I want the real number please.

ElenduEmmanuel, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person?

1. What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person? - Similar Threads - phone number speak

2. How can I speak to a real person?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I speak to a real person?: I have a lot of problems with Microsoft and I haven't come across a single helpful article. Every piece of "instruction" available on your website is incorrect as soon as the first step. I want an open dialogue with a real customer service representative so that I can get...
  3. How can I speak to a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I speak to a real person?: I have a lot of problems with Microsoft and I haven't come across a single helpful article. Every piece of "instruction" available on your website is incorrect as soon as the first step. I want an open dialogue with a real customer service representative so that I can get...
  4. Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?: Cannot sign into Windows. Says pw is incorrect. I am signed in on my iPad, which is how I can send this query. Is there a support number to talk to a real person?!...
  5. Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?

Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?: Cannot sign into Windows. Says pw is incorrect. I am signed in on my iPad, which is how I can send this query. Is there a support number to talk to a real person?!...
  6. what is the real microsoft phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the real microsoft phone number?: what is the real microsoft phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-real-microsoft-phone-number/c32d3a4c-1b23-4da3-9b21-a5f8cd63b991
  7. what is the real microsoft phone number?

what is the real microsoft phone number?: what is the real microsoft phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-real-microsoft-phone-number/c32d3a4c-1b23-4da3-9b21-a5f8cd63b991
  8. need phone number to speak with a live person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need phone number to speak with a live person: need phone number to speak with a live person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-phone-number-to-speak-with-a-live-person/7c4ce9ea-9042-4d3a-874c-a3aba346ce5f
  9. need phone number to speak with a live person

need phone number to speak with a live person: need phone number to speak with a live person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-phone-number-to-speak-with-a-live-person/7c4ce9ea-9042-4d3a-874c-a3aba346ce5f
  10. Speaking to a real person

Speaking to a real person: How do I speak to an agent? I have an issue, and I've tried all the online solutions. I managed to speak to an agent once, but then it never worked again.if anyone has a solution, the problem was Microsoft store not installing any of my apps. the code that it gives me is;...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to speak to a real person at windows uk