Windows 10: What is a RAID volume? And when does it save your soul?

Discus and support What is a RAID volume? And when does it save your soul? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am curious what that is. I am not facing a problem, I am just curious what it is and how do you go about it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shubh Varma, Aug 12, 2020.

1. What is a RAID volume? And when does it save your soul?

I am curious what that is.

I am not facing a problem, I am just curious what it is and how do you go about it.

:)

Shubh Varma, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Dark Souls PTD Zero Day Protection not unlocking the files

Hi,

To help you with your concern about unlocking the Dark Souls PTD Zero Day Protection, kindly follow the steps below:

• First uninstall and reinstall the game. You may refer to this
      link
      , for the steps.
    • After installing, open the Dark Souls folder in Explorer. On Windows 7 64-bit the default installation folder is “C:\Program Files (x86)\NAMCO BANDAI Games\DarkSouls”.
    • Go into the Zdp folder and run Zdp.exe.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 12, 2020
  4. What is a RAID volume? And when does it save your soul?

remove royal raid

Hello Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with you are not able to uninstall “Royal Raid” app on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Click on the “Start” menu.
    • Type “appwiz.cpl” into the search field and press “Enter”. The “Uninstall or change programs” window will open.
    • Click on “royal raid” in the list of programs.
    • Click on “Uninstall”.
    • Select “Yes” when asked to confirm that you want to uninstall royal raid from your computer.
    Note: Your computer will then begin uninstalling the app and may take up to several minutes.

For reference:

I would suggest you to follow the suggestions provided by “CB Grant”
    replied on August 1, 2015 in the following Microsoft community link given below and check if that helps.

How to uninstall Windows 10 apps ?

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

What is a RAID volume? And when does it save your soul?

1. What is a RAID volume? And when does it save your soul? - Similar Threads - RAID volume does

2. Windows sound thingy is empty, also volume mixer volume does not save.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows sound thingy is empty, also volume mixer volume does not save.: Windows sound thingy is empty and volume mixer volume does not save. Everytime i set a program's volume, it randomly changes back to 100 some minutes later. I do not know how to fix it. I am on windows 11. I will attach a screenshot with the empty volume thingy, no devices...
  3. Windows sound thingy is empty, also volume mixer volume does not save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sound thingy is empty, also volume mixer volume does not save.: Windows sound thingy is empty and volume mixer volume does not save. Everytime i set a program's volume, it randomly changes back to 100 some minutes later. I do not know how to fix it. I am on windows 11. I will attach a screenshot with the empty volume thingy, no devices...
  4. What if your computer does this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What if your computer does this: My computer has been like this for 3 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-your-computer-does-this/b0621242-5220-4cf0-8b79-73199ab1237f
  5. What if your computer does this

What if your computer does this: My computer has been like this for 3 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-your-computer-does-this/b0621242-5220-4cf0-8b79-73199ab1237f
  6. The Xbox app on Win 10 does not save volume level in the Windows volume mixer when the...

The Xbox app on Win 10 does not save volume level in the Windows volume mixer when the...: The Xbox app resets it's volume level to the max system volume on every start up. This leads to possibly very loud sounds when for example watching a game trailer. Changing the system volume to a lower level is not appropriate, as this makes every other app that can actually...
  7. Slow RAID 0 volume (6 HDDs)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow RAID 0 volume (6 HDDs): Having some speed issues on a HDD volume. The volume in question is comprised of six 4TB WD red NAS (CMR) drives. Build specs below. When I created the volume in the bios it was quite fast somewhere around 800-900mbs (read/write) benchmarked via CrystalDiskMark. I worked...
  8. Windows Raid 0, how to save?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Raid 0, how to save?: I have a computer I built with a 1TB SSD on the motherboard my windows was loaded on. I have two drives set up as Raid 0 through Windows 10 with important data on them that isn't fully backed up. The SSD appears to have gone bad with my Windows on it, preventing the...
  9. Realtek Hd users - Does your sound crackle when you change the volume?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Hd users - Does your sound crackle when you change the volume?: Heya guys, Just recently (as in the last month), i started to notice that my pc was making a crackle/random pop sound, which i never noticed before. I first noticed it when i was adjusting the sound slider in the windows tasktray, it would crackle when i moved the slider,...
  10. Dark Souls III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark Souls III: Anyone here pick up Dark Souls III on Steam? How are you enjoying it? Are you using a K&M or using a console controller? 47281