Windows 10: what is a virtual sound driver and does Windows 10 have it?

Discus and support what is a virtual sound driver and does Windows 10 have it? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to convert a DRM video and it keeps telling me there is no virtual sound driver installed. What is a virtual sound driver and does Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CindyKoch, Jan 22, 2020.

1. CindyKoch Win User

what is a virtual sound driver and does Windows 10 have it?

I am trying to convert a DRM video and it keeps telling me there is no virtual sound driver installed.

What is a virtual sound driver and does Windows 10 have it? If it does not, where can I download a free one?

I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

:)

CindyKoch, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 22, 2020
  3. anvsoft virtual sound driver

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want the AnvSoft virtual sound driver back on your PC.

In order to install the AnvSoft virtual sound driver you may need to re-install the AnvSoft Video Converter program on your PC. Refer the section
    Uninstall or remove apps and programs from the article
    Repair or remove programs in Windows 10
    to uninstall the program from the PC.

Once you uninstall the program download AnvSoft Video Converter from the

AnvSoft website
    and install it on the PC. After installing the program you should be able to find the AnvSoft virtual sound driver on your PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Sound driver off

Hi,

It's possible that your sound driver was turned off by a third-party application. To fix it, we suggest that you use the built-in Windows 10 audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot and press Enter.
    • Click Playing Audio.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

If in case the audio troubleshooter doesn't work, use the other steps in this
    article
    . Just click the drop-down arrow and select the other choices offered.

Let us know if you're able to restore the sound on your computer after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

1. what is a virtual sound driver and does Windows 10 have it? - Similar Threads - virtual sound driver

2. Windows 10 - virtual network drivers issues with 3rd parties virtual drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - virtual network drivers issues with 3rd parties virtual drivers: Hi, I realized than when I installed nMap or Virtual box , starting up the computer the next day caused windows not to get a network config on my eth adapter that, until I used the nw troubleshooter so it appears that win 10 home edition is not capable of working...
  3. Does someone have Windows 10 error sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does someone have Windows 10 error sound?: I need it because I don't have Windows 10. submitted by /u/fox60993 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gaxvvx/does_someone_have_windows_10_error_sound/
  4. what is anvsoft virtual sound ... when to use it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is anvsoft virtual sound ... when to use it: in my audio configuration there are two options the realtek speakers and mic AND the anvsoft virtual sound When to use one or the other? in case of problems I try to change but it seems no logic in the right solution could anyone explain in simple words? thanks...
  5. Constantly have to reinstall sound drivers windows 10

Constantly have to reinstall sound drivers windows 10: I have a Acer Nitro 5 laptop with windows 10. My problem is that I have to un-install my realtek audio drivers and reboot to use my headset via the 3.5mm jackplug. If I disconnect my headset and reconnect it won't be reconized. I have unticket the enchanded audio, updated...
  6. What does this Sound mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this Sound mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/F4b3rb0y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ej87tx/what_does_this_sound_mean/
  7. What security does windows 10 have?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What security does windows 10 have?: What`s the name of the security that comes with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-security-does-windows-10-have/84f46c9f-eea2-4fc3-bff7-d208a1612cea"
  8. anvsoft virtual sound driver

anvsoft virtual sound driver: I need the anvsoft virtual sound device back, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anvsoft-virtual-sound-driver/579f2da8-1474-45ba-ac4f-5bc16b1170ed
  9. whats virtualization and what does it do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    whats virtualization and what does it do?: hi I just enabled virtualization in my bios settings for my notebook because I was experimenting with a feature I was aware the pc had but never used it,but core isolation settings in windows security says its can't be enabled because something might be incompatable,i...
  10. Does Windows 10 Have a Driver Problem?

in Windows 10 News
    Does Windows 10 Have a Driver Problem?: Users still having problems with Windows 10 drivers [img] Back in July, when Microsoft started pushing the Windows 10 upgrade to users, the company explained that some could have to wait a little bit longer for the new OS because of the compatibility issues that might...