Windows 10: What is a Windows Server used for
Discus and support What is a Windows Server used for in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What is it used for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-windows-server-used-for/0cabf2bf-d57f-4e96-ad6c-edc33e8c39ec Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GhostBruh3715, Aug 22, 2022.
Thema:
What is a Windows Server used for
Loading...
-
What is a Windows Server used for - Similar Threads - Server used
-
Deploy Known Issue Rollback (KIR) using Group Policy in Windows Server
in Windows 10 NewsDeploy Known Issue Rollback (KIR) using Group Policy in Windows Server: [ATTACH]In this post, we will see, what is Known Issue Rollback (KIR) on Windows and how to deploy Known Issue Rollback (KIR) using Group Policy on Windows 11 and Windows Server. One constant on Windows 11 is its regular updates. Updates keep our devices secure, add new... -
How to create the 32-bit out-of-process VB.NET COM server for use in the 64-bit VB.NET client
in Windows 10 GamingHow to create the 32-bit out-of-process VB.NET COM server for use in the 64-bit VB.NET client: I used the ChatGPT, then Claude to create the 32-bit VB.NET COM server working with the 64-bit VB.NET client with no luck. My code is here. No compiled files, just the code. You'll need to correct the *.reg file, to replace with the paths on your system to use it. The object... -
How to create the 32-bit out-of-process VB.NET COM server for use in the 64-bit VB.NET client
in Windows 10 Software and AppsHow to create the 32-bit out-of-process VB.NET COM server for use in the 64-bit VB.NET client: I used the ChatGPT, then Claude to create the 32-bit VB.NET COM server working with the 64-bit VB.NET client with no luck. My code is here. No compiled files, just the code. You'll need to correct the *.reg file, to replace with the paths on your system to use it. The object... -
How to use secondary network adapter to be DHCP server and gateway for another network device?
in Windows 10 GamingHow to use secondary network adapter to be DHCP server and gateway for another network device?: Hello.I'm running Windows 11 Home. I have two Ethernet adapters: one is integrated with motherboard, the other is a PCI-E card. I am connected to the Internet via the first adapter. I have a few devices 3D printer, digital oscilloscope, function generator, etc. that can be... -
How to use secondary network adapter to be DHCP server and gateway for another network device?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsHow to use secondary network adapter to be DHCP server and gateway for another network device?: Hello.I'm running Windows 11 Home. I have two Ethernet adapters: one is integrated with motherboard, the other is a PCI-E card. I am connected to the Internet via the first adapter. I have a few devices 3D printer, digital oscilloscope, function generator, etc. that can be... -
How to activate Windows 11 Enterprise 2024 LTSC using KMS service running on Windows Server...
in Windows 10 GamingHow to activate Windows 11 Enterprise 2024 LTSC using KMS service running on Windows Server...: Hello dear community.Let's say that we have 100+ client devices each running Windows 11 Enterprise 2024 LTSC running in VM's including Office 2024 LTSC Standard in offline environment. Also we have KMS server service running in VM with Windows Server 2025 Standard in offline... -
How to activate Windows 11 Enterprise 2024 LTSC using KMS service running on Windows Server...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsHow to activate Windows 11 Enterprise 2024 LTSC using KMS service running on Windows Server...: Hello dear community.Let's say that we have 100+ client devices each running Windows 11 Enterprise 2024 LTSC running in VM's including Office 2024 LTSC Standard in offline environment. Also we have KMS server service running in VM with Windows Server 2025 Standard in offline... -
SQL server 2022 Express cannot be used after upgraded to Windows 11
in Windows 10 GamingSQL server 2022 Express cannot be used after upgraded to Windows 11: We have a HP desktop here that is running Windows 10 Pro and has SQL Server installed. After upgrading to Windows 11, SQL can neither be opened nor started. I tried reinstalling, but no luck.... -
SQL server 2022 Express cannot be used after upgraded to Windows 11
in Windows 10 Software and AppsSQL server 2022 Express cannot be used after upgraded to Windows 11: We have a HP desktop here that is running Windows 10 Pro and has SQL Server installed. After upgrading to Windows 11, SQL can neither be opened nor started. I tried reinstalling, but no luck....