Windows 10: What is a WPN Pin no.?

Discus and support What is a WPN Pin no.? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What is a WPN Pin no.? my PC is asking for this before connecting my new printer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarolineO'Brien, Sep 8, 2018.

1. What is a WPN Pin no.?

What is a WPN Pin no.? my PC is asking for this before connecting my new printer.

:)

CarolineO'Brien, Sep 8, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Sep 8, 2018
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 8, 2018
  4. JayPhi Win User

What is a WPN Pin no.?

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

What is a WPN Pin no.?

1. What is a WPN Pin no.? - Similar Threads - WPN Pin

2. Rules for new Microsoft sign in PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Rules for new Microsoft sign in PIN: I keep getting a request that I make a PIN when I sign into Microsoft 10. At first I tried to fight it because I didn't want one more thing to remember, I am 75 years old this year and my memory doesn't work very well. I went through forums looking for how to go back to...
  3. Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin: Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-forget-my-pin-i-can-do-i-need-to-rest-my-pin/f6faf8e2-e867-456c-ac4e-6dba01ad0c54"
  4. how to reset pin number

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to reset pin number: I need to re-set my pin in windows 10 anc can't find the link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-pin-number/eb2d10b2-ab75-4260-bf28-2c34306b63ab
  5. Can both computers have a PIN and share data on private network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can both computers have a PIN and share data on private network?: I have 2 laptops and want to share data between them. They are both w10 1803. Can I use a PIN on both and share data or does one need to have a password set? Also when I right click a folder I don't see a SHARE option. Am I going nuts? 125614
  6. Pinning to the Start-upMenu in Window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinning to the Start-upMenu in Window 10: I have office 365 and accidently unpinned Word 2016 from the start-up menu and would like to re-pin, how do this? It's pinned to the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinning-to-the-start-upmenu-in-window-10/50188898-b91c-4f29-871a-2bbd8e074eeb
  7. File Explorer Quick Access trouble.. Cannot pin items

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Quick Access trouble.. Cannot pin items: File Explorer is behaving weird - I cannot pin items to Quick Access. When I pin items they won't appear to QA. Also when dragging items to QA nothing happens and there's a small icon indicating that is not possible. I did some "tweaks" with Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.5 but...
  8. Unable to setup Windows Hello, error: incorrect pin

Unable to setup Windows Hello, error: incorrect pin: I have been trying to set up Hello for my grand daughter on my system. I have a Dell Inspiron 15, 3000 series. I added her account on my system, and I can log into her account with her pin, but when I try to set up Hello, it says the pin is wrong. The Hello option keeps...
  9. PIN Windows User Account setup, but not accessible during sign-in

PIN Windows User Account setup, but not accessible during sign-in: I have a PIN setup to use for my sign-in, but cannot get Sign-in screen to ask for it. I keeps asking for my Windows 10 user account password instead of PIN. I can get in, but I had wanted to use the PIN method. Anyone have an idea what I still need to do, to accomplish...
  10. Windows 10 keeps restarting when I shutdown, something to do with WPN?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps restarting when I shutdown, something to do with WPN?: Hi all, I need help with my new laptop. I have an ASUS ROG GL503GE Strix laptop that I bought last month but I've been having some issues. Namely, when I shutdown, it keeps restarting instead, without displaying the Republic of Gamers logo. The only workaround that I found so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is wpn pin

2. dell windows 10 64 bit wpn pin