Windows 10: What is AClib?

Discus and support What is AClib? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I turned my computer on and saw a folder named AClib and it has 3 png files in it, I didn't put it on my desktop. what is this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by elyasaf3, Aug 13, 2019.

1. elyasaf3 Win User

What is AClib?

Hi I turned my computer on and saw a folder named AClib and it has 3 png files in it, I didn't put it on my desktop.

what is this?

:)

elyasaf3, Aug 13, 2019

2. What is AClib?

Did you happen to download and use an auto clicker recently? I downloaded "orphamielautoclicker" earlier this week (OP Auto Clicker), and it created a folder called ACLib on my desktop when I used the auto clicker for the first time. This folder contains
    three icon files (playback.ico, record.ico, and stop.ico).

The auto clicker that I'm using doesn't actually install (it just runs from the file I have on the desktop), so it won't show up in the Programs and Features list in the control panel.

If I delete the ACLib folder, it just appears again when I open up the auto clicker again, so I assume these files are required by the auto clicker. I'm guessing that ACLib stands for Auto Clicker Library.

If you want to clean things up on your desktop a bit, maybe throw the auto clicker into its own folder so the ACLib folder is created in there instead of on the desktop.

DanceOfEternity, Sep 28, 2019
  3. What is AClib?

Hi Elya,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

Aclib looks to be a program. Is it listed in apps and features?

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4689-uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Sep 28, 2019
  4. elyasaf3 Win User

What is AClib?

What is AClib?

Hi I turned my computer on and saw a folder named AClib and it has 3 png files in it, I didn't put it on my desktop.

what is this?

elyasaf3, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

What is AClib?

1. What is AClib? - Similar Threads - AClib

2. About the AClib folder!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About the AClib folder!: Alright so AClib is part of a click system app, the app would be called "AutoClicker" and the AClib has "ACA_clif, Playback, Record, and Stop" files in the AClib folder. If you open up ACA_clif into notes, it will show the Hotkey to activate the AutoClicker. Hope this helps!-...
  3. About the AClib folder!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About the AClib folder!: Alright so AClib is part of a click system app, the app would be called "AutoClicker" and the AClib has "ACA_clif, Playback, Record, and Stop" files in the AClib folder. If you open up ACA_clif into notes, it will show the Hotkey to activate the AutoClicker. Hope this helps!-...
  4. About the AClib folder!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is ACLib? I can't delete it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is ACLib? I can't delete it.: I literally tried deleting this like 5 times it just keeps coming back help me help me what is this and how do you fix it aaaaaaaa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-aclib-i-cant-delete-it/11d86f6c-248e-4215-b6e7-6f41a89bc51e
  6. what the frick is ACLib

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what the frick is ACLib: I literally tried deleting this like 5 times it just keeps coming back help me help me what is this and how do you fix it aaaaaaaa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-the-frick-is-aclib/11d86f6c-248e-4215-b6e7-6f41a89bc51e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. file named aclib on my desktop

3. what is aclib on my computer

4. what is ACLIb?