Windows 10: What is Adobe_Updater.exe on my Windows 10 PC? Should you remove it?

Discus and support What is Adobe_Updater.exe on my Windows 10 PC? Should you remove it? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Whenever a computer runs slow, hangs, or freezes, the first approach should be to check the Task Manager for processes causing high CPU usage.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 27, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

What is Adobe_Updater.exe on my Windows 10 PC? Should you remove it?

WinClub, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2020
  4. What is Adobe_Updater.exe on my Windows 10 PC? Should you remove it?

What it ByteFence? Should I remove it?

Have you sought assistance from your antimalware provider (Avast, AVG, Avira, McAfee, Norton, Trend Micro, etc)?

See the following free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com:
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bytefence-search/

If you do not see the program in Control Panel that you think is responsible for the ads and popups or you cannot uninstall it then move on to steps 2 through 4. After using AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes
    Free, it may not be necessary to run Hitman Pro (Trial Version) as suggested in step 4 but you may need to reset your browsers (step 5).

Le Boule:

Getting a 404 on
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bytefence-search/

Since this thread is only a year old, not yet ancient, thought you might want to edit your post.

Thanks,

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

What is Adobe_Updater.exe on my Windows 10 PC? Should you remove it?

1. What is Adobe_Updater.exe on my Windows 10 PC? Should you remove it? - Similar Threads - Adobe_Updater exe Should

2. Crystal Meth: What You Should Know

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Crystal Meth: What You Should Know: Crystal meth is the normal name for crystal methamphetamine, a solid and profoundly habit-forming drug that influences the focal sensory system. There is no legitimate use for it. It comes in clear crystal lumps or sparkling blue-white rocks. Likewise called "ice" or "glass,"...
  3. What is "antimalware services" can it or should it be removed from windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is "antimalware services" can it or should it be removed from windows 10?: What is "antimalware services" can it or should it be removed from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-antimalware-services-can-it-or-should-it/559cfa5d-c1e9-45e3-8e52-5c5ed116d390
  4. what is "runtime broker", can it or should it be removed from windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is "runtime broker", can it or should it be removed from windows 10?: what is "runtime broker", can it or should it be removed from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-runtime-broker-can-it-or-should-it-be/d0eb665b-eb55-4300-8f3c-3200285618f2
  5. what is this? should i remove it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this? should i remove it?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/plxnp0oadpt51.png?width=407&format=png&auto=webp&s=8875fb72cb613d6934ca3686badf428fccbd344c so my c drive was being auto filled and i searched up how to fix it , i found a method that i should open system properties , then i saw this...
  6. What is Sedlauncher.exe? Should you remove it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Sedlauncher.exe? Should you remove it?: [ATTACH]Whenever a computer slows down or freezes, the first approach should be to check the Task Manager for Disk Utilization and the programs causing it. […] This article What is Sedlauncher.exe? Should you remove it? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. What should you do if your PC is infected form Ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should you do if your PC is infected form Ransomware: Ransomware infection can be pretty scary. If you see a note appear on your computer screen telling you that the computer is locked, or that your files are encrypted, don't panic. Instead, take a deep breath, sit down and consider your options. Find out what kind of...
  8. PC prompting me to allow ss3svc64.exe to run at startup. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC prompting me to allow ss3svc64.exe to run at startup. What should I do?: I have previously read that the program is connected to Sonic Suite 3. I am not familiar with the program BUT when I check task manager, I do see that it is running at startup. I do not see it installed under Programs so I cannot uninstall it from there. I have right-clicked...
  9. What is REMPL folder in Windows 10? Should you delete it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is REMPL folder in Windows 10? Should you delete it?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we will explain what is the REMPL folder that you see in your Programs folder, what it contains, how it was created, and if you can safely remove it. In a line, the REMPL folder contains Windows [...] This post What is REMPL folder in Windows...
  10. What Apps do you think Windows 10 should have?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Apps do you think Windows 10 should have?: The main 3 apps that I use on my phone are the Facebook app, Facebook Messenger app, Facebook Pages Manager app, and the Instagram app. I think Windows 10 should come with at least the Facebook Messenger app. What do you all think, and what apps would you all like to see in...