Windows 10: What is AggregatorHost.exe

Discus and support What is AggregatorHost.exe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been in a lot of trouble since it shows up.This is what it looks like.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JakubPetrovič, Oct 24, 2021.

1. What is AggregatorHost.exe

I've been in a lot of trouble since it shows up.This is what it looks like.

:)

JakubPetrovič, Oct 24, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 24, 2021
  4. What is AggregatorHost.exe

USB drive will not run exes.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you have installed any Antivirus in the Laptop.

I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persist.

• Right click on the “.exe” file of the program and select properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for “Run in Compatibility mode”.
    • Select the Operating System from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

What is AggregatorHost.exe

1. What is AggregatorHost.exe - Similar Threads - AggregatorHost exe

2. What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update: I just installed the latest cumulative update and restarted my Windows 10 22h2 PC, to see that AggregatorHost now runs in Task Manager at all times, even through multiple restarts; it doesn't consume many resources and behaves similarly to the AggregatorHost on my Windows 11...
  3. What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update: I just installed the latest cumulative update and restarted my Windows 10 22h2 PC, to see that AggregatorHost now runs in Task Manager at all times, even through multiple restarts; it doesn't consume many resources and behaves similarly to the AggregatorHost on my Windows 11...
  4. What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. What is AggregatorHost. How do I know its safe or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is AggregatorHost. How do I know its safe or not?: Hello.So, I downloaded and installed a new Windows 10 update, after installtion PC needed to restart and then was the first time I saw that "ugly" host/task in task manager, called AggregatorHost. I readed a few sites where people say that its malware/virus/worm and that I...
  6. What is AggregatorHost. How do I know its safe or not?

What is AggregatorHost. How do I know its safe or not?: Hello.So, I downloaded and installed a new Windows 10 update, after installtion PC needed to restart and then was the first time I saw that "ugly" host/task in task manager, called AggregatorHost. I readed a few sites where people say that its malware/virus/worm and that I...
  7. What is AggregatorHost. How do I know its safe or not?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. AggregatorHost. It comes with last Windows 10 update?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AggregatorHost. It comes with last Windows 10 update?...: Hello.So I downloaded a Windows 10 update called:"2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034203". After this update was installed, I needed to restart PC and then the "AggregatorHost" appeared in task manager and in "system32"...
  9. AggregatorHost. It comes with last Windows 10 update?...

AggregatorHost. It comes with last Windows 10 update?...: Hello.So I downloaded a Windows 10 update called:"2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034203". After this update was installed, I needed to restart PC and then the "AggregatorHost" appeared in task manager and in "system32"...
  10. AggregatorHost. It comes with last Windows 10 update?...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade